Online Vinyl Deals

So, the post man uses the intercom to gain access? Seems like your property could work something out to have them call the office to be let in…

The postal key is one that triggers the door through the intercom system, like buzzing them in would. This works with all intercom systems, so they have the one key instead of one for every building they deliver to. Because our intercom is down, their key won't trigger the door, so they can't get in. There is no office for them to call to gain access.

The postal key is one that triggers the door through the intercom system, like buzzing them in would. This works with all intercom systems, so they have the one key instead of one for every building they deliver to. Because our intercom is down, their key won't trigger the door, so they can't get in. There is no office for them to call to gain access.
I've been peeking at the tracking. I think my package to you also is stuck there 😞
Is there a way for you to pick them all up ?

I've been peeking at the tracking. I think my package to you also is stuck there 😞
Is there a way for you to pick them all up ?

Your package is definitely part of it! :(
And a Paladin package. And at least 2 Juno packages. And a bunch of clothes for my wife and baby. And my new cell phone...
I was told Friday I could try going to the distro branch to pick it up, but when I got their Friday afternoon they were already closed. Yesterday I tried again while out on errands but there was nowhere to park within over a block in either direction and it was absolutely pissing rain. Figured it was just one more day of waiting, but now it's even longer. But I'm not able to get out that way today and don't know about tomorrow (and have never even confirmed whether I can actually pick my stuff up there!) Sadly, I reckon it's just an impatient waiting game at this point.

Oldies.com sent me a shipping notice on Monday for 3 items (~$80). Now they randomly refunded me $30 with no explanation. This is gonna be a shitshow.

Edit: so Oldies customer service told me they canceled one item (Bill Evans Trio 4xLP boxset) because they couldn't get the boxset from their first distributor, it was sold out. I said, you currently have it in stock on your website for $113. They said they cannot fulfill my original order because what is shown on the website is from a new distributor they had to use and the cannot meet the $28 sale price on my original order.

I just got a refund for Bill Evans Trio as well - so I appreciate your more specific update.

Anyone here actual get BET delivered before they sold out?

I have one final $5 Grant Lee Phillips album I'm waiting on. I'm kinda over it either way.

There are other posts in between.

Whatever, man. There were exactly 2 posts promoting bands. At least 2 out of a total of 5 posts are simply their referral code. The first one and this one. If your point is that July was a long time ago, that they are only considered a "new member" because of a threshhold; and they didn't sign up specifically to spam a referral link when their first post was exactly that... I don't think you're making much of a case

Whatever, man. There were exactly 2 posts promoting bands. At least 2 out of a total of 5 posts are simply their referral code. The first one and this one. If your point is that July was a long time ago, that they are only considered a "new member" because of a threshhold; and they didn't sign up specifically to spam a referral link when their first post was exactly that... I don't think you're making much of a case
I’m just saying. I’m not trying to really make a point one way or the other… I mean I gave them a snarky response.

Here's the referral page for the VMP promotion that isn't connected to any specific account. It's not a secret.

If I do choose to rejoin, I'd rather use the link from an active member of this community rather than feeling as if someone is only here to exploit it (*my opinion).

Last edited:
Back