Online Vinyl Deals

My 1st oldies order is still in limbo. I used paypal so they charged me already. Probably will not order from them again...
I got my 2nd oldies order a while back.

SoV I also had 2 orders. I received my 1st order a while back. My 2nd order came but only had 3/4 Items and is marked Partially shipped. I'm really hoping that they'll ship my remaining record but I'm not sweating it for $10.

What did the agent say? My single order of 3 albums finally shipped today.
When I inquired about the items that I were not in the package, the CS agent told me that they were backordered. But looking at the website, both of them are still in stock. Both state that they are "Available: Usually ships in 2-4 business days" which is longer than it took to get here from start to finish in transit.

The right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.

This isn't the US site, but only $9 for shipping to the US makes it still a good deal.
Screenshot_2023-12-04-18-54-37-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Got my first of three Oldies orders. All records were accounted for including stuff that other people didn’t get. The shipping wasn’t great (most records had dinged corners), but everything got here safe enough for the price.

If anyone is interested in the Steve Gunn record let me know and I’ll throw it up on the PIF thread.

I also received a big box from Sound of Vinyl for an order they canceled because I used a Free Shipping code. It was only about half of the order (11 of 19) so more may be coming, but I can’t complain too much if it ends up partially complete.

Got my first of three Oldies orders. All records were accounted for including stuff that other people didn’t get. The shipping wasn’t great (most records had dinged corners), but everything got here safe enough for the price.

If anyone is interested in the Steve Gunn record let me know and I’ll throw it up on the PIF thread.

I also received a big box from Sound of Vinyl for an order they canceled because I used a Free Shipping code. It was only about half of the order (11 of 19) so more may be coming, but I can’t complain too much if it ends up partially complete.
Believe @MikeH was after the Gunn

Order from Oldies arrived. 5 of 7 in the mailer. Receipt has me listed as having credit for those missing (Goldfrapp, Beth Orton). Called customer service and the agent was unhelpful.
I got 3 of the 5 records I ordered today. Same situation with the receipt. Sent an email to their customer service, and the rep told me they were waiting for the other two to arrive and would be shipped when they do.

Got a shipping notice today for my third (of three) order from oldies.com. Already received the first two shipments--I'm 15 for 22. As with others who have posted here, some of the titles I didn't receive are shown as available on the website, but at higher prices. I'm assuming it's a matter of which distributor the records are coming from, with all the sale items coming from Ingrams, and the ones on the website for higher prices from distributors oldies is paying full cost. That would mean the only way we'll ever see those records is if they can get them from Ingrams, which could take a while, or may never happen.

Back