Online Vinyl Deals

This is an auction, unless you see a buy now option I’m missing
honestly didn't look at it twice, i hate the eagles. i have both hits CDs and have listened to them exactly half a time.

"yup, that's hotel california, they still suck, i still hate them"

The Dude had it exactly right. CCR is infinitely better than all of the eagles.

My bad! I was looking at some BIN lps and then checked this link and got mixed up.

That being said, you can get Tapestry one step sealed for 70+shipping on Discogs. Far lower than the $125 I paid sigh
For sure, definitely some good deals to be had on the One Steps lately.
honestly didn't look at it twice, i hate the eagles. i have both hits CDs and have listened to them exactly half a time.

I was taking a look at their wiki today and was surprised at their output. Only 7 studio albums. Versus KISS, who put out 20. I’d think those numbers would be flipped. Regardless, I don’t care for either of them.

I was taking a look at their wiki today and was surprised at their output. Only 7 studio albums. Versus KISS, who put out 20. I’d think those numbers would be flipped. Regardless, I don’t care for either of them.
well KISS is trash but there is exactly one KISS-related thing that is worth listening to at least once:

and that is Gene Simmons being Gene Simmons to the point that Terry Gross lost her shit at him on-air.

"Are you always this obnoxious?"

Add Steely Dan to that mix and you have the musical festival I'll be sent to in hell.

Add Steely Dan to that mix and you have the musical festival I'll be sent to in hell.
Agree to disagree -- I get why people don't like 'em, but I enjoy the 'Dan. I also get why people like the Eagles. They're fun songs to sing along to, the themes are, if not universal, at least easy to understand and appreciate. They're just smarmy assholes and I hate all of them. I suppose the same could be well said about the 'Dan though.

Agree to disagree -- I get why people don't like 'em, but I enjoy the 'Dan. I also get why people like the Eagles. They're fun songs to sing along to, the themes are, if not universal, at least easy to understand and appreciate. They're just smarmy assholes and I hate all of them. I suppose the same could be well said about the 'Dan though.
I get why people like them all. Eagles and the Dans are talented and Kiss is a spectacle. But other than a song or two by each, I don't personally care for any of them. I'm sure I could come up with a worse line up for my hell, but this one would do the trick.

¿So you're saying you'll be PIFing those CDs?

Or just throw them in random boxes like the Rick Astley 45.

The only Eagles I care about are The Eagles of Death Metal.

well KISS is trash but there is exactly one KISS-related thing that is worth listening to at least once:

and that is Gene Simmons being Gene Simmons to the point that Terry Gross lost her shit at him on-air.

Dave Grohl and Steve Albini talk about crank calling Gene Simmons pretending to be Kurt while recording In Utero on the Conan O’Brien podcast was a good time.

I'd argue that the Melvins cover of "Going Blind" is also worth listening to

I'd argue that the Melvins cover of "Going Blind" is also worth listening to

Gene Simmons is a colossal piece of shit but the fact he contributed the riff to this song which ultimately allowed The Replacements to cover it upgrades him to a mammoth piece of shit...

Wow the whole Mofi DSD debacle really tanked the value of their stuff. Will be interesting to see how long they keep making One Steps.
I had the Carole King one step, was really nice packaging and press quality
@zdkaiser is right. Title selection is a huge part of it too. And overall, these $125+ single album boxes just aren’t selling nearly as well as they did during the pandemic. UHQR, Craft one steps, MoFi one steps are hanging around for a LONG time now

Oh my, Oldies just shipped my second order. I feel like I just pulled a slot machine and I'm waiting to see what records show up.

The only one I really care about on this, and honestly if it doesn't show up I'm fine, is the Goblin LITA boxset. It has mostly poor reviews, with a few ok sprinkled in, but they had it for $90 which was worth the gamble at $9 a record for a set that had a few I'm missing and love.

This continues to plummet. Pressed at Third Man I believe, yeah? Not hearing good reviews.
EDIT: of the pressing quality! Streamed this one a bunch, it's fantastic.
I got the Vault 4LP and it not bad from what i remember. I feel like Turd Man might pay a little more attention to their vault releases.

Oh my, Oldies just shipped my second order. I feel like I just pulled a slot machine and I'm waiting to see what records show up.

The only one I really care about on this, and honestly if it doesn't show up I'm fine, is the Goblin LITA boxset. It has mostly poor reviews, with a few ok sprinkled in, but they had it for $90 which was worth the gamble at $9 a record for a set that had a few I'm missing and love.
got my second order -- first one had all i ordered, so i was hopin'.....
2nd one only had elvis costello; missing dino jr, black orpheus, pj harvey peel sessions, sebadoh act surprised :(

Back