Online Vinyl Deals

5916951b-d121-aca2-2932-78ea41e66008.png

Permanent Records are putting their leftovers from a recent Castleface pop up shop they hosted up for sale at $5 a pop if that’s your thing…
Got my order in today from the mystery box ($30 for 10). Interesting looking batch of stuff I've never heard of let alone heard.

Bronze Live in San Francisco
The Blind Shake Live in San Francisco
Apprentice Destroyer Glass Ceiling Universe
Blasted Canyons 2nd Place
Grave Flowers Bongo Band Strength of Spring
Dan Melchior und Das Menace Hunger
The Minneapolis Uranium Club Live at Arci Taun
Eddy Current Suppression Ring All In Good Time
Synthetic Id Impulses
Of A Nature or Degree Duds

Got my order in today from the mystery box ($30 for 10). Interesting looking batch of stuff I've never heard of let alone heard.

Synthetic Id Impulses

I like those Blind Shake and Dan Melchior LPs. Haven't heard the rest.

Synthetic Id Impulses

I ordered a box and got the exact same pull- which is probably why they were only allowing one mystery box per order.

I've listened to most of them, and I would say that if you like Oh Sees and Ty Segall, then you are going to like them.

My favs are Uranium Club, Eddy Current, Blind Shake and Grave Flowers. Apprentice Destroyer is an electronic/krautrock sound that is pretty good.

I haven't spun Hunger, Duds, Impulses yet. The only one I was kind of meh on was Blasted Canyons. They all come with download cards.

The latest from Crateism:

View attachment 178919View attachment 178920View attachment 178921View attachment 178922View attachment 178923

As for story 1, I ordered on June 16 and have not received any shipping notice/tracking number or email update related to the above.
After getting the same form letter again stating another 2 to 3 weeks for shipment after no response for over a month, I gave up and asked for a refund.

Let them know that this was different than their insta post and it shouldn't take 2 months to ship records. Doubt I hear anything back.

Back