Online Vinyl Deals

As for story 1, I ordered on June 16 and have not received any shipping notice/tracking number or email update related to the above.
I received shipping notice late yesterday afternoon for my order on 6/17. Still waiting on the one from 6/20. I ordered 10 the first go around, so we shall see how many arrive together.

It's a new DD Bargain Bin addition and as usual the prices seem to be all over the place for anything you look at depending on the site.. I grabbed it from Walmart since the price was also $33.89 but with free shipping.. Regardless of the $4 difference it's def. a no brainer if you still need most of the albums in the box!

They also recently added this Melvins - The Bulls & The Bees + Electroretard (Yellow Vinyl) $21.16

A little update I just noticed!

On ebay they have a promo going for 15% off when you buy 3+ things but when I started adding albums it actually used the promo 20% off when you spend $65+ instead when in cart. I still decided to just buy the Neil from Walmart but if you went this route that set gets to a few bucks under $30 which is pretty damn cheap.

Back