Online Vinyl Deals

center stage is doing a Christmas in July sale:

Which includes 10% off Mastercuts. Because you know if you weren’t gonna buy them at $500, $450 must surely be your price point.

Last edited:
I ordered 5 of the crateism mystery boxes and yesterday I received a grand total of 4 records from them.
I wouldn't despair quite yet. I think they tend to ship things out in smaller chunks. I ordered a 5-disc mystery box from them earlier this year and got it split into two shipments, separated by several days.

Elusive Disc is having a big sale on some items, including, importantly for me, some Pure Pleasure titles at ~30-40% off. Unfortunately, the one I wanted most (Waldron/Shepp - Left Alone Revisited) isn’t discounted, but I picked up both Live At Slugs albums and adding Waldron/Shepp got me free shipping so that helped things.

IMG_1934.jpeg

I've been wanting to buy Hayden's newest but it's $35.99 and out of stock at a lot of the places I check most often. I try to avoid Amazon, but $20.69 seems like a steal, especially considering this was released on vinyl in the U.S. just last week.
Amazon product ASIN B0C7H5QD6Y
I ordered the ltd hand numbered edition from Arts & Crafts. It was delivered about a month ago, but it cost me about $48 with shipping from Canada

Back