Online Vinyl Deals

We got some fucking animals in here! I def. messed up and bought a few before I realized you could use the free shipping code.. Then I messed up yet again by only getting a measly 1 free album per code.. My mailman will never know how big of a bullet he dodged because I def. would have went overboard with "the game". 😶‍🌫️

SoV/Udiscover has to be one of the most incompetent record stores in history.. I remember when they were doing the "Free $10 GC" per new account you signed up for with stacking fully allowed (and another $5 for your Birthday of course!) and it stayed like that for at least half a year haha.. There were people on reddit literally filling entire Kallax cubes with high end releases and not paying a penny which is kind of disgusting honestly going that far but I def. got a few nicely priced orders in! I also still have a ton of free CD's from them that haven't even been opened after several years which was another "oopsie" by them.

While on the subject, I got my first album delivered from them today as well with no heads up email either!

I've gotten 3 SOV shipping notices so far.

Today 5 records showed up - none that were on the shipping notice - 3 of which I didn't order...

jurassic-park-hold-on-to-your-butts.gif

Back