Online Vinyl Deals

I keep telling myself I don't need the Sarah Vaughn album.
Don’t fool yourself, I’ve got 16 records coming to me that I don’t want. 80% of what I own I don’t want. We are imprisoned. Free me from this cage.
I never thought I would own any U2 on vinyl, but here we are. The disease is real.

i think i'm done playing this game but if anyone scored extra copies of the blake mills or the richard thompson, i'll take them off your hands for the cost of shipping :)

How did you do this?

So... it's still tricky and this was also still a situation where I just determined that the cart looked good enough and checked out. One thing that I've been doing is keeping the tab open if I'm about to check out and just opening another one. I believe that, even if you completely change up your cart, once you get to a certain part on the checkout page, it will let you order whatever is on it. That's just to save an order that you might be considering and afraid to tweak.

The other thing I noticed is that, if you just keep adding all to cart -- I was just doing this to try and change my cart -- it starts adding multiple. It turns out that I have a tab open with 12 Lady Gagas, 12 Wings records and 12 Goathead Soups, along with a single Joe Pass and Bud Powell. I'm assuming it's because of weight, but it's changed the price to $18 at that point. I could still order it but... that's too much. And for anyone that thinks they can just flip a batch of Lady Gagas on eBay or something, you're not the first. Those things are up there going for like $16 or something, because other people are doing that. It's just going to take up room in your home and not be worth it. Plus, now you're spending $18 and creating what I'm worried might became a major red flag. This order seemed like a sweetspot and I know my brother would want a Chris Cornell record and multiple people who would take an extra copy of Some Ol Bullshit. Plus, it stayed at $8 shipping

I think the trick might be to keep your final order page open, if you like what's on it, duplicate the tab, backspace, and x/remove a title, refresh, and see where it takes you. After that, you can re-add all and see what happens, but it will multiple certain titles. There seems to be a certain pattern of titles you just removed being added to your final cart once you re-add everything, or it including the last album in the list... but I'm not sure if that's consistent or not.

I just added those 5 albums to my cart, like your order, and I cannot get it to work.
it's weirdly not how it works. it's a total crap shoot. like @Dead C i just loaded up a ton of the random titles in my wantlist (including ones i didn't want) and hit add all to cart a few times. then just tried to remove titles one by one until i got some kinda combo i liked.

Back