Online Vinyl Deals

Hundreds of New Vinyl for $10 each: Discount Vinyl

20% off Remaining RSDBF 2022: Black Friday 2022

(20% off can only be seen once the item is added to your cart)

For the life of me can’t figure out why people are sleeping on this record:

Cut by KG. Pressed at RTI. Awesome music.
Seconded! So good.

Was able to find that Monty Alexander Live at Bubba’s from a past RSD for $17 shipped in this sale!

Seconded! So good.

Was able to find that Monty Alexander Live at Bubba’s from a past RSD for $17 shipped in this sale!
It’s honestly one of my favorite RSD releases in awhile. It checks all the boxes for me and am surprised that it is still available for cheap. It’s a lesser known title that was hard to find prior to this (and a new discovery for me), AAA/KG/RTI, under $30 and killer music. I just bought 3 more copies of it to give to people 😂

@MikeH Thanks for sharing the Esther Marrow record, missed out on the Yellow Dog copies but found one for $10 shipped on Ebay!

Had never heard the album before but it sounds wonderful!

Last edited:

Thanks for sharing the Esther Marrow record, missed out on the Yellow Dog copies but found one for $10 shipped on Ebay!

Had never heard the album before but it sounds wonderful!

I grabbed one for $12 after Yellow Dog sold out, agreed and thank you MikeH for the share!

Goddammit. Tired or post-cocktail hatbird ordered from Merchbar, which naturally effed up the order.

Reminder: don’t order tired and or slightly drinky. Or from Merchbar. Ever.

The only time I ever ordered from Merchbar I canceled the order a week later, got refunded, then a few months later they still sent the records, then a month or two after that they sent the missing liner notes! 🤣

While it worked in my favour, it definitely raised a lot of red flags!

20% off at Fluff & Gravy records with the code "holiday" through Dec. 4th. That Margo Cilker record is fantastic.

Random question for N&Gers: did anyone miss out on getting Mel Brown's, Chicken Fat who wanted it?

I ask because I got one during the Target sale but stumbled upon an OG NM- promo copy. I can cancel the Target order but thought I'd ask if anyone wants it for $21 shipped. BTW, I just listened to it and it's amazing.

Back