Online Vinyl Deals

What are people getting from the Target sale? I’m peeved they don’t have any of the Tone Poets I’m searching for.
Which ones do you want?

I’m going for some box sets as usual…Staples Singers box, maybe the Stones mono box, some BN classics, saw some BBE stuff in there…way too much in my cart at the moment. Joni box is also a maybe

What are people getting from the Target sale? I’m peeved they don’t have any of the Tone Poets I’m searching for.
The new Byrd and Blakey albums are there too.

Edit: and the new Dylan 4Lp bootleg box that was just announced…

Last edited:
Yeah I’m hopeful the two December releases will pop up for the sale.

These jazz titles might be of interest to some.

Also 4 versions (2 of CD's; 2 of LP's) of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Live at the Fillmore 1997 being released next week

A PJ Harvey box of 'b-sides, demos, and rarities' (6 LP's)

New releases from Neil Young, Beth Orton, Wilco, Ron Sexsmith, (and probably others)

Hendrix's Live in Maui (3LP)

Rush's Moving Pictures 5LP deluxe set

Jerry Garcia's Garcia 50th Anniversary pre-order

Not that I'm buying all of these, but they're on my radar. Bottom line is there's a lot of stuff and it seems to me that every different way I try to define my search, stuff pops up that I hadn't seen before.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m hopeful the two December releases will pop up for the sale.

Every time this sale happens, there is a title or two that I hope will be added during the sale. Always a photo finish!
You need them to appear by Friday, because it usually takes 24 hours for the new items to become eligible for the B2G1.

I passed on AJFA because even though I love the songs, the lack of bass is terrible. My first Metallica show in 1989 as a local stage hand. Mind blown!
Assuming this is the same remaster as the standard black one; It's the best I've heard the album, and highly recommend if you like the songs! I swear I even heard some bass deep in there somewhere.

Every time this sale happens, there is a title or two that I hope will be added during the sale. Always a photo finish!
You need them to appear by Friday, because it usually takes 24 hours for the new items to become eligible for the B2G1.
You can also add out of stock items to your searches and hit notify me when available. If you have the target app it seems to alert you immediately even if 1 copy of something is added. They often add OOS stuff. I got the Way Out West Sonny Rollins deluxe box last time after it very briefly restocked

Craft is having a BF sale including the Relaxin one step:

15% off coupon from the ortofon giveaway stacks

Do you know what the coupon code was? A couple of the jazz dispensary titles I wouldn’t mind picking up from here to see if that still works.

Do you know what the coupon code was? A couple of the jazz dispensary titles I wouldn’t mind picking up from here to see if that still works.
Not sure you need a code.

Not sure you need a code.

Right right, I was looking for the ortofon code to see if I can stack it for the extra 15% off

Which ones do you want?

I’m going for some box sets as usual…Staples Singers box, maybe the Stones mono box, some BN classics, saw some BBE stuff in there…way too much in my cart at the moment. Joni box is also a maybe
I’m looking for the latest Bobby Hutcherson plus the restocks of Introducing Kenny Burrell and Born to the Blue. Not BN/TP but I would’ve been all over that Alice Coltrane Ptah reissue but it’s listed as out of stock. As for rock, there are no deals on the albums I’m looking for (The Smiths, Surfer Rosa, Goo, etc.). I guess I’m striking out?

I’m looking for the latest Bobby Hutcherson plus the restocks of Introducing Kenny Burrell and Born to the Blue. Not BN/TP but I would’ve been all over that Alice Coltrane Ptah reissue but it’s listed as out of stock. As for rock, there are no deals on the albums I’m looking for (The Smiths, Surfer Rosa, Goo, etc.). I guess I’m striking out?
I was also hoping for Stick Up! Odd that they have Harold Vick but no Hutcherson, given that they had the same release date.

FWIW, Sound of Vinyl has 30% off, with Ptah currently in stock. Free shipping if you spend $50.

Back