Online Vinyl Deals

Man, I can't believe the price on this has more than doubled since yesterday! I'd love to know what kind of algorithm controls this pricing.
Amazon product ASIN B08DC69DML
I received my copy today (ordered yesterday). Can't believe how substantive a set it is. Haven't gotten beyond the sealed jacket/binder, but it's hefty!

Last edited:
Man, I can't believe the price on this has more than doubled since yesterday! I'd love to know what kind of algorithm controls this pricing.
Amazon product ASIN B08DC69DML
I received my copy today (ordered yesterday). Can't believe how substantive a set it is. Haven't gotten beyond the sealed jacket/binder, but it's hefty!
Yup, I got mine today also. the packaging is great. Its like a nice hardbound book. My local has a copy on sale... for $90. 2/3 off retail was fine by me.

Curious: what's your motive for de-bagging your collection?
A few reasons.

1. I just don't like them. They look messy.
2. I play my records often and don't like taking them out of the bag. Or it gets shoved in the crate or shelves haphazardly and then the plastic gets creased, torn or something.
3. I have decades old records and the bags are just nasty. Also a lot of them are the wrong size so they are these lame floppy things. (looks messy)
4. When you have a couple thousand records they add up and take up extra space.
5. I like ringwear and am not in this hobby for pristine vinyls.

But anyway here is a deal

These records usually go for around $25 a pop so this is a good way to get them a bit cheaper all in one go.

A few reasons.

2. I play my records often and don't like taking them out of the bag. Or it gets shoved in the crate or shelves haphazardly and then the plastic gets creased, torn or something.
3. I have decades old records and the bags are just nasty. Also a lot of them are the wrong size so they are these lame floppy things. (looks messy)

These records usually go for around $25 a pop so this is a good way to get them a bit cheaper all in one go.

Sleeve City's Ultimate Outers may change your life. The way they make album art pop after being in normal, faded sleeves is amazing.

A few reasons.

The entire Brown Acid series is a total blast.

Bands we'd likely have never heard because their output was so minimal and /or obscure.

Highly recommended.

And UDiscover store is doing "mystery vinyl"?

sale over at sundazed. up to 50% off. and at least 10% off almost everything

the big discounts are here:

sale over at sundazed. up to 50% off. and at least 10% off almost everything

the big discounts are here:
That best of szabo is done by boom boom @MikeH :)

Has anyone else received a vinyl mail-order catalogue from “Collector’s Choice Music”?

View attachment 94177
View attachment 94179
Just arrived in the mail today. Just wondering which company this would be connected to or how they got my address.
I got that too. Audio Advisor sends catalogs of a similar quality to me. And those prices suck.

Has anyone else received a vinyl mail-order catalogue from “Collector’s Choice Music”?

View attachment 94177
View attachment 94179
Just arrived in the mail today. Just wondering which company this would be connected to or how they got my address.
I got one too. It gave me a nice nostalgia feeling for the old BMG and Columbia House mailers.

Back