Online Vinyl Deals

Grabbed that Bowie EP at Rhino, thanks! Under 19 shipped, last time I checked it was about 30.

Last edited:
How’s that Rhino Fleetwood Mac set? $16 shipping works out as being cheaper than it is on the UK site, which is sold out.

How’s that Rhino Fleetwood Mac set? $16 shipping works out as being cheaper than it is on the UK site, which is sold out.

assuming you mean the color vinyl "exclusive"? i've had my eye on that too, mostly because it evidently contains a repress of the OOP Tusk. i've read many folks have experienced dreaded non-fill issues with the discs, but iirc rhino is pretty good about returns/replacements.

assuming you mean the color vinyl "exclusive"? i've had my eye on that too, mostly because it evidently contains a repress of the OOP Tusk. i've read many folks have experienced dreaded non-fill issues with the discs, but iirc rhino is pretty good about returns/replacements.
Ay, this one:

Piqued my interest as don't own any Fleetwood Mac at the moment. Good to hear they’re meant to be good if there’s an issue, always helps.

Back