Online Vinyl Deals

I love this thread but would anyone else like to see a UK/Europe based one? I always looked over the old one and felt sadness I couldn’t get on board the US deals. However perhaps we din’t Have enough deals over here to give a thread like this momentum.

Well, I've taken advantages of a few deals here nonetheless. Sometimes, if they ship to Europe, it's still a great deal !

Well, I've taken advantages of a few deals here nonetheless. Sometimes, if they ship to Europe, it's still a great deal !
True. I guess as Europe based fans we have to remember to post in here as often as we find something. Amazon France has got a good walloping from me as a result of this thread.

I love this thread but would anyone else like to see a UK/Europe based one? I always looked over the old one and felt sadness I couldn’t get on board the US deals. However perhaps we din’t Have enough deals over here to give a thread like this momentum.

Yup, a lot of dealas are Amazon deals and they ship to Europe. Deal is indeed not as interesting as for an US customer but can be interesting anyway. Maybe we can simply add a "EU/UK DEAL" at the top of any post with an European online vinyl deal?

Yup, a lot of dealas are Amazon deals and they ship to Europe. Deal is indeed not as interesting as for an US customer but can be interesting anyway. Maybe we can simply add a "EU/UK DEAL" at the top of any post with an European online vinyl deal?
I've gotten a few deals from Amazon UK, so it would be awesome if you guys still posted them.(y)

Feeling you down here in Melbourne - Amazon shipping is about $10 AUD but most shipping is $20+. Weirdly UK shipping usually cheaper.

But if we get big enough hopefully we can start a couple of regional threads too...

EDIT: Forgot to mention I went to the last version of this thread every couple of days without fail - I AM SO HAPPY THIS LIVES!!

How do I download that plugin?;)

You "Plug" In ;) :ROFLMAO:

tenor.gif

Ok so it’s not my favorite album but whatever. I *need* to post in this thread.

So Kanye’s “Ye” is down to about $11, which might be about right.

Decent album. Well worth 11$ (or its retail price). Most deff a score right there!

Back