Online Vinyl Deals

Great one to start with! Some people might say it's bloated but it also has some of their best songs.

Some might say... but they'd be wrong...

giphy.gif

White album showed up today. Out of shrink but with several stickers straight on the box. Do you think it’s counts as very good ?

View attachment 1633
View attachment 1634
that's how mine showed up too but with like six more stickers! i did an amazon chat with a customer service agent and got half of the my money back, so for $20 it's a steal (and the adhesive came off pretty much with some alcohol and goo gone)

that's how mine showed up too but with like six more stickers! i did an amazon chat with a customer service agent and got half of the my money back, so for $20 it's a steal (and the adhesive came off pretty much with some alcohol and goo gone)

LIke I said, I went with the "like new" copy. I wouldn't fuck with anything that includes specific details explaining how it's missing the outer wrapping or art, etc.

LIke I said, I went with the "like new" copy. I wouldn't fuck with anything that includes specific details explaining how it's missing the outer wrapping or art, etc.
I went with the "like new" copy as well and got something that looked like, well, not new. Everything inside was mint though.

Ultimately, I think Amazon just ships whatever is next in line at the warehouse and covers their ass by doling out credit when you complain...

What’s the math here? $8/album? Yowsa! Anyone know the quality? Wondering if I need to keep an eye out for the next price drop.
I have regretted missing a previous deal for about a year now so I jumped on it quick but I'm sure if you're patient and set some alerts some kind of deal will come back again. I have heard nothing but great things about the boxset, it was half speed remastered at Abbey roads and supposedly sounds great throughout from all I read. I've also seen people compare it to the Beatles mono box so that's saying a lot. It also includes highrez downloads of the entire box which is a nice addition as well.

I’ve been nervous, seeing all the varying conditions of the records, but my “like new” set just came, and it’s still sealed!

Back