Online Vinyl Deals

https://sisterray.co.uk/product/i-am-easy-to-find/

Think I posted this last week, but if anyone has been holding out on the Nationals new album, Sister Ray are having an amazing summer offer where you can pick up the 3lp coloured set for £19.99
What a deal for UK-based folks!!! I think the 20ish minute track on the 3rd LP that soundtracks the short film is absolutely amazing. It's not some 3rd disc with demos, outtakes, etc in case you were wondering.

Don't worry, it's a Mondo press. Probably best you keep it unopened, it's only going to lower the value to actually CONFIRM that it sounds like crap.
Yeah, no shit man. My Bladrunner 2049 copy sounds atrocious. Laden with heavy surface noise and pops. They'll send me a replacement, but I have to return the first copy. I asked if they'd send me the new copy and I could A/B which one sounds best, but they wouldn't go for it.

Don't worry, it's a Mondo press. Probably best you keep it unopened, it's only going to lower the value to actually CONFIRM that it sounds like crap.
I shop Mondo very cautiously, they do beautiful work, but I feel like I'm tempting fate every time I think of ordering something. I have 4 MONDO presses, they're all flat, they all play very well.........I know my luck is going to run out, lol
1566260578725.png

Back