Online Vinyl Deals

It will not. Nor on a tone poet in preorder. In stock it'll work and also It'll work on a tone poet and a classics.
FWIW, I was able to order the Tyner Extensions + a BN classic with a $50 off...but that was on Thursday, when generosity was flowing.

EDIT: I was also able to buy a standalone Tone Poet with a $25 off.

In addition to fixing the wheel, they also jacked up shipping prices across the board, so the % off coupons don't really make sense unless you plan to hit the free shipping threshold.

Last edited:
FWIW, I was able to order the Tyner Extensions + a BN classic with a $50 off...but that was on Thursday, when generosity was flowing.

EDIT: I was also able to buy a standalone Tone Poet with a $25 off.

In addition to fixing the wheel, they also jacked up shipping prices across the board, so the % off coupons don't really make sense unless you plan to hit the free shipping threshold.
standalone $25 won't work until you hit I think $40 (and no preorder). $50 I think the threshold is 70?. free shipping threshold is $85+

standalone $25 won't work until you hit I think $40 (and no preorder). $50 I think the threshold is 70?. free shipping threshold is $85+
I bought a standalone tone poet using $25 off yesterday, so I think the threshold is still $35 (given that it wouldn't work on a Classic). That said, they have obviously have made a few adjustments since Thursday.

I bought a standalone tone poet using $25 off yesterday, so I think the threshold is still $35 (given that it wouldn't work on a Classic). That said, they have obviously have made a few adjustments since Thursday.
I also bought a standalone Tone Poet on Friday with a $25 off. Ended up being about $23 after shipping and tax, which is about as good as I’ve come to expect the last couple of years. Got a few for less during a Target B2G1 sale because the regular price was significantly lower than MSRP. I had a couple $25 off that went unused Friday, but I’d consider myself a big winner if I got one today.

The percentage off coupons don’t seem worth it, except for maybe the 30% if you hit the free shipping threshold. The undiscover sales are few and far between these days, but you figure they have to have one for Black Friday. Hopefully it’s at least 30% off, and they always have free shipping.

Last edited:
Yeah, probably necessary if they wanted to stay in business. I'm kinda wondering whether they will honor what I'm assuming were a lot of insane deals on that first day.

BB2110E4
It’s $25 off $35+ and $50 off $65+.
And the free shipping threshold is before coupon.

Those greedy ass monsters

GiVE US EVERYTHING FREE AND TONS OF IT WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS!!!

but seriously, folks...

They fucked themselves on day 1, but I got spoiled and don't want to spend money now. It's psychology. Sorry Blue Note

BB2110E4

but seriously, folks...

They fucked themselves on day 1, but I got spoiled and don't want to spend money now. It's psychology. Sorry Blue Note
Honestly without the coupons/ discounts there's no reason to buy direct from them. Most of these are available via Amazon for post-coupon prices or nearly. Even the sold out stuff. Empyrean by herbie is 24 on amazon.... or 39(but sold out) via blue note

Honestly without the coupons/ discounts there's no reason to buy direct from them. Most of these are available via Amazon for post-coupon prices or nearly. Even the sold out stuff. Empyrean by herbie is 24 on amazon.... or 39(but sold out) via blue note
I agree.

BB2110E4

but seriously, folks...

I still keep spinning to try to get the $100 off. I had given up last night then a friend got another $100 off…still a few things I’d pick up but not worth it unless I get at least another $50 off

Back