Online Vinyl Deals

I don't know if you have TikTok, but the Makeba song was all over the place for months. I discovered her through a random Youtube playlist a couple of years ago and it's fire emoji.
I don’t or I guess I would have stumbled upon it sooner. And yeah @Melt Face Molly Drop, what a shame for something so cool to be ruined by overexposure.

Last edited:
Jain was at least cool enough to acknowledge the TikTok trend, thanking people for bringing the song back. Like, it's an 8 year-old song that for some reason didn't catch on back in 2015 but it did now.
But I do understand the overexposure aspect of it. That Mitsubishi comercial ruined Dirty Vegas for me. Or many of the songs that came with a new iPod release.

Real Gone Sale is pretty good.

I believe this was an overpriced VMP title. $9.99 here

Thanks picked up Lonnie Liston Smith & Tom Tom club!

Last edited:

$10! They just keep jacking those prices up! At this rate i won't be able to afford to wallpaper my bathroom with Root Downs!

Waxwork Records is having a 40% sale on selected titles (58 are discounted).

I went for Jacob's Ladder, Chopping Mall, the Shyamalan box set, and one I already forgot and won't look up so I'm surprised next week.
It was surprisingly easy for me to hit the free shipping mark!

Waxwork Records is having a 40% sale on selected titles (58 are discounted).

I went for Jacob's Ladder, Chopping Mall, the Shyamalan box set, and one I already forgot and won't look up so I'm surprised next week.
It was surprisingly easy for me to hit the free shipping mark!

Yeah, I had been hoping the Firefly Trilogy Box would make it to a good sale and after discount it was about $90 so I obviously had to grab another one.. or two to get that free shipping as well!

Back