Online Vinyl Deals

Real Gone has a few titles on sale
Eddie Hazel is one if you didn't get one yet

Seems like a good deal for $19.99. Standard shipping is $4.90.

I didn't buy the Otis box. I was spending so much money that I wavered and told myself to let it go.

it will now to added to my evergrowing list of redemptions I must eventually find. I will randomly find it underpriced in a shop some day or something to that affect. It's how I live.

Man it was like under $60 for 7 albums what else are you expecting to find lol

I demand cheaper!
UTtSW8uUhowbMVvoX2nYnt62wxXoeAOS4in11AS0uRE.jpg

Hopefully something close; definitely not anything cheaper. It wasn't "under $60," but it was a crazy deal that I should have jumped on and the only reason I didn't was because I was trying not to buy myself a ton of shit during the holidays. I was literally sitting in a parking lot after shopping when I saw the deal. Then I left the tab open for a week.

My issue is that I'm neurotic and obsessive, so instead of buying it for double now, I'm going to be on the alert for another deal, until it finally happens. I'm basically going to have to get lucky by stumbling across it cheap somewhere/somehow. It's an unhealthy pattern with me, but it's part of my twisted game where I need to have a list of things to hunt for that I will never fully check off.

Hopefully something close; definitely not anything cheaper. It wasn't "under $60," but it was a crazy deal that I should have jumped on and the only reason I didn't was because I was trying not to buy myself a ton of shit during the holidays. I was literally sitting in a parking lot after shopping when I saw the deal. Then I left the tab open for a week.

My issue is that I'm neurotic and obsessive, so instead of buying it for double now, I'm going to be on the alert for another deal, until it finally happens. I'm basically going to have to get lucky by stumbling across it cheap somewhere/somehow. It's an unhealthy pattern with me, but it's part of my twisted game where I need to have a list of things to hunt for that I will never fully check off.
Sounds perfectly logical to me. ;) I'm trying to: a) make more of those kinds of decisions (leave tab open, don't pull trigger), and b) tell myself I did the right thing once the opportunity is gone. I think I have three tabs open now....

Sounds perfectly logical to me. ;) I'm trying to: a) make more of those kinds of decisions (leave tab open, don't pull trigger), and b) tell myself I did the right thing once the opportunity is gone. I think I have three tabs open now....

Maybe you'll enjoy my other move where I wait years for something to be pressed or reissued and then, when it finally happens, I tell myself that I'll just grab it later, since it's readily available. Then I wait for it to sell out and do it all over again.

I kept doing that with Duster records, until I finally just grabbed the boxset when they reissued it last year.

Yeah, it was over $70 with shipping.. I got it from Sound Of Vinyl for about $60-70 range shipped earlier last year and it looks to be back in stock so i'd keep an eye there and if they have another 40% off sale then it's a better deal anyways. Seems like this set doesn't really get the respect it deserves so i'm sure there will be other deals for it regardless.

Yeah, it was over $70 with shipping.. I got it from Sound Of Vinyl for about $60-70 range shipped earlier last year and it looks to be back in stock so i'd keep an eye there and if they have another 40% off sale then it's a better deal anyways. Seems like this set doesn't really get the respect it deserves so i'm sure there will be other deals for it regardless.

Thanks! That's what I'm hoping for. I appreciate it. Things can fluctuate so much and so randomly. Something like this can continue in that direction, or it can become something that goes completely in the other direction out of nowhere.

Back