Online Vinyl Deals

Grad this before it sells out:

Update: 2 Marvins, Amy Winehouse, and Kenny's Gambler. Go to the website and sort by vinyl and least expensive. Not sure they are loaded on 12 days of deals yet.

Last edited:
Grad this before it sells out:

Update: 2 Marvins, Amy Winehouse, and Kenny's Gambler. Go to the website and sort by vinyl and least expensive. Not sure they are loaded on 12 days of deals yet.
Grabbed those four and with my points it was $29 shipped.

Snagged both Marvins, but man. I was just going through the udiscover site and they could've done so much better than 12 days of steve miller and paul mcartney. how about a single day of zappa? a bunch of country, a bunch of pop, old soul? Ringo along with Paul, or a day of paul a day of ringo, a day of george, a day of john? or just one day with one album each? I mean C'mon. They put their laziest intern on this and it shows. "Christmas sales are for old people, right? what's that old guy from that famous band? the dude who kanye made famous for like a minute? paul mccarthy?"

Snagged both Marvins, but man. I was just going through the udiscover site and they could've done so much better than 12 days of steve miller and paul mcartney. how about a single day of zappa? a bunch of country, a bunch of pop, old soul? Ringo along with Paul, or a day of paul a day of ringo, a day of george, a day of john? or just one day with one album each? I mean C'mon. They put their laziest intern on this and it shows. "Christmas sales are for old people, right? what's that old guy from that famous band? the dude who kanye made famous for like a minute? paul mccarthy?"
When did they have a day of Zappa?

Edit, nevermind. I misread that.

:rolleyes:

Bummer - my Otis Redding box set from the Rhino sale is missing Soul Ballads (2nd album)… I got a duplicate The Soul Album (4th album) in that sleeve 👎🏻. Check your copies if you haven’t, friends!
Ugh.

I also hate UPS because mine shipped 2 weeks ago and has been at the local facility for the past few days awaiting “scheduling” of delivery

they did not, i was bemoaning that they didn't do a single zappa release, or anything with broader appeal than just days and days of steve miller and paul mccartney. even mariah was short-lived, and i'm not a fan, but at least it wasn't more of the same nonsense
It’s almost like the sale was to clear out inventory of stuff that doesn’t sell at full list price…haha. And it clearly worked because nearly everything sold out.

I think their 30% off sale on nearly everything else is still going on

Back