Online Vinyl Deals

TTL is having a pretty solid sale (Some TTL Exclusives, lotsa Merge, ROG, Fat Possum titles) I picked up Spoon’s first album and Superchunk’s Foolish for around $15 a piece shipped.

Code: EXTRA20 give ya 20% off.

If anyone doesn't have this yet, it's great and a steal with the extra 20% off.
Screenshot_2022-07-28-10-09-58-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

TTL is having a pretty solid sale (Some TTL Exclusives, lotsa Merge, ROG, Fat Possum titles) I picked up Spoon’s first album and Superchunk’s Foolish for around $15 a piece shipped.

Thanks. Was able to grab a few more super cheap Jazz is Dead releases.

Here are some great titles that I'd be tempted by if I didn't already own pressings of them

Is there any information detailing how long this sale lasts? I cannot purchase anything until next month but there are a pair of titles that interest me.

I dipped back in and grabbed the two Widespread Panic studio albums listed.

I dipped back in and grabbed the two Widespread Panic studio albums listed.

God damn hippie.

Anyway here are essential treats for those of the psychedelic persuasion

Also, no reason anyone shouldn't have both Pylon albums for less than $14 each

God damn hippie.

Anyway here are essential treats for those of the psychedelic persuasion

Also, no reason anyone shouldn't have both Pylon albums for less than $14 each
I snagged these

$28 with discount

$20 with discount

bardo pond's "amanita" is a stone cold classic, which I happily preordered for like twice what it's available for here. If you want some face melting guitar fuzz, this is for you. (Also Boris, because Wata with a guitar is just a real fuzzed out blessing.)

Starting today, we’re offering 20% off the Strut archive! Head to the Strut store or Bandcamp and shop classic albums from Sun Ra and Patrice Rushen, compilations including Aloha Got Soul and Soul Sok Sega plus many more.

Limited time only and while stocks last. Use the code: STRUTSUMMERSALE20

@avecigrec -- not sure the shipping costs and also you probably have all of the Sun Ra already 😂

Starting today, we’re offering 20% off the Strut archive! Head to the Strut store or Bandcamp and shop classic albums from Sun Ra and Patrice Rushen, compilations including Aloha Got Soul and Soul Sok Sega plus many more.

@avecigrec -- not sure the shipping costs and also you probably have all of the Sun Ra already 😂
Those Oneness of Juju albums are all really good too.

There are actually two Strut releases I don't have yet, but they've been sold out on their website for a long while! ;)

Grabbed a couple of things, thanks!Screenshot_2022-07-29-10-53-55-20_58dbc85f52b32aeb51acc332613e475d.jpg

Cheapish Leonard Cohen on Amazon.ca. It isn't the white vinyl RSD version but a black vinyl copy, RKS/Sterling pressed at Pallas. Sounds great for the price.
Amazon product ASIN B09DN16PMH

Back