Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone have a guess on what pressing this is? There are two on Discogs - one sucks and one is acceptable+

Anyone have a guess on what pressing this is? There are two on Discogs - one sucks and one is acceptable+

i'd guess this one:

other one is pressed at MPO so is likely the europe release. but could be anybody's guess!

I was up late working on some writing last night and was got in on this right when it went live. Stoked to have snagged a copy of the Acoustic Sounds "Pastel Blues" before it sold out. My other pickups:

The Church — Starfish 2LP. My OG copy went missing a few years ago, and in the intervening years I've gone absolutely nuts for this band, so I'm glad to be getting what seems like the definitive edition.
John Coltrane — Ballads Acoustic Sounds. Slowly purging my collection of cheap later Impulse pressings, one AAA reissue at a time.
Kenny Burrell — Midnight Blue BN Classic.
Hank Mobley — Soul Station BN Classic.
Anthony Moore — Out. Drag City reissue of a lost 1976 classic. Highly recommended FFO John Cale, Kevin Ayers.
I grabbed Starfish during the last Target sale - it's the IR pressing and sounds fantastic.

Not 100% sure but I think it orders the records in cost, batches into three, and discounts off the least expensive of the three. So not quite optimal but it's not a big rip off either
Shouldn’t be any different than buying three at a time. If you had 3 at $100 each, 3 at $50 each, and 3 at $25 each, you’d save $175, whether you order in groups of three or all at once. As for cancellations, I wouldn’t try that with an order with more than three items because I have no idea how that would work.

Shouldn’t be any different than buying three at a time. If you had 3 at $100 each, 3 at $50 each, and 3 at $25 each, you’d save $175, whether you order in groups of three or all at once. As for cancellations, I wouldn’t try that with an order with more than three items because I have no idea how that would work.

I think the iffiness comes into play if you have like...7 or 8 items and you need to play the cancel game, your points a good one regardless

It's a weird one for me- I preorder Fashion Nugget and got Bardo Pond's first album on purple vinyl but ....nothing else is making me smash the cancel trick like sales past. A couple of Dead or Ramones boxes im halfway mulling getting fro around $55, but im ambivalent.

Is this it? Am I approaching the vinyl endgame?

Back