Online Vinyl Deals

cross-post from the PIF. Dylan Mono Box...

Hi happy people. I'm not totally sure of the protocol here, so hopefully no one gets too upset. I ended up with 2 of the the Dylan Mono Box sets. (There might have been alcohol involved) Neither is numbered as far as I know and I'll want to take a quick look to make sure that all the records are actually the right records -- but both look pretty spectacular minus the typical slight exterior box denting that comes with buying something from Amazon.

Since it will be a lump for shipping, I'd like to offer to @HiFi Guy @stpaulbrowns @AnthonyI first dibs simply because they've been really awesome and helpful or I'm happy to take any domestic recommendations :) I'd throw @JoeMac into the mix, but that would have to Dublin, OH that he's from...

Outside that: Dylan Mono Box! Any takers? (I'll cross post to online deals...)

What an incredible offer. I've already got it though.

Hi happy people. I'm not totally sure of the protocol here, so hopefully no one gets too upset. I ended up with 2 of the the Dylan Mono Box sets. (There might have been alcohol involved) Neither is numbered as far as I know and I'll want to take a quick look to make sure that all the records are actually the right records -- but both look pretty spectacular minus the typical slight exterior box denting that comes with buying something from Amazon. But WOW on offering this up for PIF! That’s way beyond the call duty, muchos good karma heading in your direction!

Since it will be a lump for shipping, I'd like to offer to @HiFi Guy @stpaulbrowns @AnthonyI first dibs simply because they've been really awesome and helpful or I'm happy to take any domestic recommendations :) I'd throw @JoeMac into the mix, but that would have to Dublin, OH that he's from...

Cheers for thinking about me! But unfortunately (but fortunately for most other things) I’m in the original Dublin on the other side of the Atlantic! Plus I actually have all the albums individually in mono already so wasn’t in for the box 😳

Also! Supreme PIF offer! That’s way beyond the call of duty! Muchos PIF good karma will be coming your way!

Cheers for thinking about me! But unfortunately (but fortunately for most other things) I’m in the original Dublin on the other side of the Atlantic! Plus I actually have all the albums individually in mono already so wasn’t in for the box 😳

Also! Supreme PIF offer! That’s way beyond the call of duty! Muchos PIF good karma will be coming your way!
Too bad you aren’t in Dublin oh tho, we could meet up for a 🍺

Fun fact! The major oak where Robin Hood mythically hung out is only a couple of miles away from Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. We went there for almost every primary school trip...
Fun fact, my mate grew up in Nottingham and his mum made the curtains in Wollaton Hall (which is where they filmed Wayne Manor in The Dark Knight Rises). He always likes to mention that Batman and Afred walk past his mum curtains in the film :ROFLMAO:

Hi happy people. I'm not totally sure of the protocol here, so hopefully no one gets too upset. I ended up with 2 of the the Dylan Mono Box sets. (There might have been alcohol involved) Neither is numbered as far as I know and I'll want to take a quick look to make sure that all the records are actually the right records -- but both look pretty spectacular minus the typical slight exterior box denting that comes with buying something from Amazon.

Oh that's awesome! have you given it out yet or are you going to do a drawing? If so can I would love to be included.

Fun fact..if you’ve seen Shawshank Redemption, the prison they filmed at is in Mansfield OH:)

Another fun fact...I live in Upper Sandusky Ohio. Small town but Shawshank also filmed here. We have the Shawshank Woodshop from the movie and court scenes at our courthouse

Back