Online Vinyl Deals

I’m planning to start one soon and buying a nicer version of an album that I already have a nice sounding version of wasn’t in my pre diet plans....
I have a bargain bin play copy of Rumors and I've been holding out for this pressing, I passed on it the last time it was available at this price because I was on a vinyl diet, so pulling the trigger now wasn't a debate........ 69 Love Songs might have to go on the page monitor for now and we'll see if it comes around a second time like Rumors did ;)

I have a bargain bin play copy of Rumors and I've been holding out for this pressing, I passed on it the last time it was available at this price because I was on a vinyl diet, so pulling the trigger now wasn't a debate........ 69 Love Songs might have to go on the page monitor for now and we'll see if it comes around a second time like Rumors did ;)

Yeah I have the 33 reissue from 2013 ish that I got around the time I got my tt. While it sounds great I have also had an eye on this 45 for quite a long time!

For those looking to pick up past VMP ROTMs for pennies on the dollar, without directly supporting VMP...the Groove deal is back at Bespoke Post. I was sitting on a $15 credit (shipping damage) and a 25% discount from canceling after the last Groove. With those in hand, I was able to pick up the following for under $23 (less than $6 per LP, with shipping included):
  • Donald Byrd - Fancy Free
  • Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter
  • Silvertones - Silver Bullets
  • Townes Van Zandt - For the Sake of the Song
They have other options that I already owned, including Feist, James Booker, etc. Even without any discounts, you are essentially looking at $49 for 4 LPs, shipping included. At $12.25 each, still a pretty swell bargain. And, you are free to cancel after your box ships - so no ongoing commitment.

Have at it, friends:

My order finally landed yesterday, and despite the minimalist packing job everything is in mint condition (unlike the first Groove deal when all four sleeves were pretty badly dinged up on the same corner). Most importantly, the records sounds great.

No diet at the moment, but @Crabbers listing of The Magnetic Fields is testing my self control o_O
I got this box for Christmas two years ago, the hype sticker said, “If I was on a desert island, and I could only take 3 albums. I’d bring Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs, disc 1, 2 & 3” - Molly Ringwald.....I tend to agree.🖤

I got this box for Christmas two years ago, the hype sticker said, “If I was on a desert island, and I could only take 3 albums. I’d bring Magnetic Fields - 69 Love Songs, disc 1, 2 & 3” - Molly Ringwald.....I tend to agree.🖤

It was purely a numbers game that if Molly Ringwald kept saying enough silly/stupid things that eventually she'd say something that was right.

Last edited:
I’m in for two of the 3LP Surprise bundles. Anyone ever done one of those from them before? Care to share what you received?
I grabbed one last round when it was 4 albums for $20 (2 PV, 2 DDW). The two PV titles were Sonny & the Sunsets “Moods Baby Moods” on orange and Wampire’s “Bazaar” on plain black.

69 Love Songs seems to dip around $50 pretty regularly, so if you missed it this time it’ll come back around.

69 Love Songs seems to dip around $50 pretty regularly, so if you missed it this time it’ll come back around.
Probably my biggest FOMO sucker buy. The colored version. Hasn't even really appreciated. Glad I have the album though.

I guess the Neil Young Box 5-8 is up there. Was scared they wouldn't do single releases and the glue won't even hold. 😂

Probably my biggest FOMO sucker buy. The colored version. Hasn't even really appreciated. Glad I have the album though.

I guess the Neil Young Box 5-8 is up there. Was scared they wouldn't do single releases and the glue won't even hold. 😂
Yeah, the original pressing goes for more, but the 3-color reissue can be picked up for $100 or less. Not bad since there was no upcharge for color when it issued. But if you’re using vinyl as an investment, we probably need to talk about what a terrible strategy that is :)

Back