Online Vinyl Deals

This has been happening a lot to me lately. I ordered a toilet paper holder for my bathroom the other week and the package showed up with a giant red fedora in it instead lol. The alien crossing sign is hilarious though
What brand was the fedora?

Well between Target and the post office I'm a little bummed out today. I've been having such great experiences with small indie shops but obviously went all in on the target sale. 4 arrived all beat to hell with significant corner dings, creases, and other damage, and my two box sets were missing from the mail locker, tried to fix it with Target but kept getting disconnected from their chat. And they have no replacements, so I can keep the damaged stuff or send it back for a refund, and no idea about the missing sets. Hoping they'll suddenly appear tomorrow or something.
Tis' the season of temp workers that don't give a shit. The only thing Amazon "cares" about is quota's not quality.

If anyone missed out on Duke Pearson "Phantom" (Tone Poet), DeepDiscount put up six copies on eBay this morning at $31.88. I believe there are two remaining.

Edit: All were graded NM (and listed as "Very Good"). Not sure what that means - I've usually had decent luck with DD. (I grabbed one of the six)
Great choice St Paul, your going to love it!

Back