Online Vinyl Deals

Damn, that's weak asf.. Anyone else having the search issues with Target right now? Some people have been unable to search for anything or add anything new to there carts for random periods of time. Luckily I had the Chris Cornell box in my cart already so I was able to grab that but now I can't add anything else to my cart 😧

That Chris Cornell deluxe box came out to about $133 shipped after cancelling the other two things.. Not a bad price at all for that.

Had two more orders all set up and ready to go in my saved items but will likely have a sold out thing or two once it starts working again.. On the bright side i'm saving a good amount of money I guess.

Damn, that's weak asf.. Anyone else having the search issues with Target right now? Some people have been unable to search for anything or add anything new to there carts for random periods of time. Luckily I had the Chris Cornell box in my cart already so I was able to grab that but now I can't add anything else to my cart 😧

That Chris Cornell deluxe box came out to about $133 shipped after cancelling the other two things.. Not a bad price at all for that.

Had two more orders all set up and ready to go in my saved items but will likely have a sold out thing or two once it starts working again.. On the bright side i'm saving a good amount of money I guess.
I've placed a bunch of orders (grabbing some books too) and haven't had any problems. Also, there don't appear to be any restrictions as I've successfully ordered newly arrived and pre-order records.

I've placed a bunch of orders (grabbing some books too) and haven't had any problems. Also, there don't appear to be any restrictions as I've successfully ordered newly arrived and pre-order records.

Yeah, when looking it up 2 days ago I found 5 or so other people dealing with it as well and Target just blames the Internet Provider.. Weird though that it started working fine again earlier today and then all bad again 2 hours before the sale started. I was told it was people that had Spectrum internet but then someone else said they didn't have that so Target told them it was whatever there internet provider was as well 🙃 Oh well, got the main thing I was after at least.

I read the same thing on the BluRay forums as well that there is zero restriction right now and I guess in the recent sales they've taken some of the pre-orders out of the sale after it started so i'd def. grab all those quick just in case.

Feel like some people may have been looking for this one?

It looks like the vinyl box set despite it saying CD. They have most of those zeppelin deluxe boxes I think

Couldn't be happier!

Eels - Extreme Witchcraft
Green Day - Nimrod
Mountain Goats - Dark In Here
Tears For Fears - Tipping Point
PJ Harvey John Parish - Dance Hall
PJ Harvey John Parish - A Woman A Man
Norah Jones - I Dream Of Christmas
Aimee Mann - Queens of Summer Hotel
Richard Ashcroft - Acoustic Hymns
Morphine - Cure For Pain
Green Day - Insomniac
Green Day BBC
Shakira - Laundry Service
REM - New Adventures
The The - Comeback Special

One benefit of having a newborn is that you find yourself up at 4am and can jump on this Target deal before anything sells out. I exercised great restraint but think I still did well:

Wayne Shorter TP for $22
Herbie Nichols BN for $16
McCartney II for $15
The new Green Lung album for $15

Good morning.

I guess i should have stayed up? Mingus x 5 and Nubya Garcia sold out already from Target.

I did just put in this order and will probably go for another trio too (update: other order pictured below that covers a couple of presents for others). Wonder if amazon will match again?

Good luck, all.

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 6.40.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-21 at 8.07.50 AM.png

Last edited:
I think my body clock is finely tuned to Target sales…woke up at 3 randomly and purchased a few things. Joni Mitchell box set was about $65. Preordered the Jerry Garcia Band box set, ELO ElDorado supervinyl, Nirvana unplugged, DMB - Crash, Californication, Jackie Mittoo, and the IR pressing of the church- starfish. Might go back for more later…hoping they restock some stuff.

Also a reminder to keep an eye on your target circle offers. Mine was $15 gift card after 3 purchase of $55 or more. Once these start shipping (which should be middle of this week) those rewards will be available.

I think my body clock is finely tuned to Target sales…woke up at 3 randomly and purchased a few things. Joni Mitchell box set was about $65. Preordered the Jerry Garcia Band box set, ELO ElDorado supervinyl, Nirvana unplugged, DMB - Crash, Californication, Jackie Mittoo, and the IR pressing of the church- starfish. Might go back for more later…hoping they restock some stuff.

Also a reminder to keep an eye on your target circle offers. Mine was $15 gift card after 3 purchase of $55 or more. Once these start shipping (which should be middle of this week) those rewards will be available.
Did you get the 5LP Jerry box that was $89 or $62? what's the difference between the two?

trying not to go crazy on buying records these holidays, picked up a few records.
Lady Blackbird - Black Acid Soul (pre-order)
Joan Baez - Joan Baez (cut from the original stereo tapes by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio, pressed and plated at RTI)
World Party - Goodbye Jumbo

Did you get the 5LP Jerry box that was $89 or $62? what's the difference between the two?
I went for the cheaper one. Supposedly the more expensive one is 180g vinyl and has an embossed cover and maybe a number or something…didn’t seem worth the extra money to me!

Udiscover and SOV are having a buy 1 get 1 60% off sale. Coupon code: FALLSALE

If my math is right it’s essentially 30% off each.

Also a reminder to use your 40% off coupon if you haven’t already! @Crabbers i think you said you were maybe waiting to use yours! Think it expires tonight or tomorrow
Thanks for the reminder on the 40% coupon... pre-ordered the two upcoming Coltrane Acoustic Sounds Series (about $23 each) and most of the upcoming Blue Note Classics (about $15 each). Tacked on another $15 off from points!

Thanks for the reminder on the 40% coupon... pre-ordered the two upcoming Coltrane Acoustic Sounds Series (about $23 each) and most of the upcoming Blue Note Classics (about $15 each). Tacked on another $15 off from points!
Thanks for the heads up about the Coltrane releases. I didn't know udiscover had them listed already. I will apply some points and a code for these two, assuming another 40% will be coming later this week.

And I know this is the online deals forum, but I'm appreciating people posting what they got from these sales. I didn't know about the Baez LP (Kevin Gray/RTI) or the a new Aimee Mann. Thanks to @Vinyl&Kicks86 @ShawnPVD

Aw, man - I went back to the well and caught up on all the PJ Harvey releases too. My final (so far) list is:

PJ Harvey - Peel Sessions
PJ Harvey - Stories From The City Demos
PJ Harvey - Stories From The City
PJ Harvey - Hope Six
PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love Demos
PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love
Eels - Extreme Witchcraft
Green Day - Nimrod
Mountain Goats - Dark In Here
Tears For Fears - Tipping Point
PJ Harvey John Parish - Dance Hall
PJ Harvey John Parish - A Woman A Man
Norah Jones - I Dream Of Christmas
Aimee Mann - Queens of Summer Hotel
Richard Ashcroft - Acoustic Hymns
Morphine - Cure For Pain
Green Day - Insomniac
Green Day BBC
Shakira - Laundry Service
REM - New Adventures
The The - Comeback Special

And that Oasis/Knebworth, STP Core deluxe and The Tea Party S/T are looking tempting...

Back