Online Vinyl Deals

Could be a long list of good deals on Udiscover as long as they run their 25% off sale. This ‘The Band’ box set for about $80 is a good start—about $10 per album!

Could be a long list of good deals on Udiscover as long as they run their 25% off sale. This ‘The Band’ box set for about $80 is a good start—about $10 per album!

This is a great set, especially at that price. Sounds fantastic.

Although wish the prices were marked down on things so you could still get the extra 20% off with another code. Much better sale that way :) Those Tone Poets are the same price as my local, Target or Amazon after the 25% off.

@Matt M Where are you going locally to get Tone Poets? I wish we had a shop like The In Groove" here.
2nd Ave usually runs about $28-29 for the 1LP. But I really try and mix between them and a Target sale for those. Little local, little box store. The Target deal is just too good. They end up being under $20, then mix in Target circle credits and I've got a couple down to $15 or so.

Got a “VIP” 30% off code from UDiscover in an email. Might want to be on the lookout. I’ve already used it and appears to be a one time thing
I didn't get a 30% but they're having a 25% now with SUMMER25 if you don't have one either.

For those collecting Trent Reznor / Atticus Ross soundtracks / NIN

NIN - Not the actual events come out to 11.25

TR & Atticus Ross's soundtrack to Ken Burns - The Vietnam War comes out to 26.25 which is the lowest i've seen it. I actually picked this one up!

Looks like a possible new run of Execution of All Things by Rilo Kiley. GetimportCDs and Deep Discount have Ebay listings at retail as does Popmarket on Discogs and their own site.

KPG Lacquer Cut, been running a bit above retail / OOS for a while (last handful of Ebay sales were in the $80ish range)

Last edited:
Looks like a possible new run of Execution of All Things by Rilo Kiley. GetimportCDs and Deep Discount have Ebay listings at retail as does Popmarket on Discogs and their own site.

KPG Lacquer Cut, been running a bit above retail / OOS for a while (last handful of Ebay sales were in the $80ish range)

Was the original pressing KPG?

Back