Online Vinyl Deals

seriously does someone have the contact info for the insound folks and ask them to bring that shit back

seriously does someone have the contact info for the insound folks and ask them to bring that shit back
Insound started as its own thing, but then it closed and reopened as a storefront for Warner. And Warner seemed to use it to clear out excess or returned inventory. Nowadays they aren't having the same problems moving vinyl. Bummer, had I known the gravy train was ending...

I bought my turntable from Insound and they sent me this 45 adapter.. This discussion sent me down a rabbit hole in my email looking for “gohastings”, but decided I didn’t need to know how many $9 records I bought from them, haha.
View attachment 97578
I completely forgot about the Great GoHastings Massacree

Man all this talk of the days of $10 vinyl has me misty eyed.

Pours one out for @VinylLover. That dude was a hero. RIP.

Lets not forget about the udiscover $10OFF sale last year with the gmail period trick. Think I bought like 20 albums. Basically all the Blue Note 80s they had for $7 each. Thelonious Monk albums for $4

How about the days when Music Direct had MoFis marked down to $15-20 and they just sat there for months? Oh well, maybe Target will have another 3 for the price of 2 sale soon...
Amazon did too, I remember several of the Billy Joel and Elvis Costello MOFIs were $15-25 for a while, still regret not getting all of them 😫

Back