Online Vinyl Deals

There are some decent deals at lp.reverb.com with their 25% off for Father’s Day. What’s nice is you can keep a wish list and cross check it against what’s on sale. There’s a referral code for $10 off your first order of $50 if you haven’t used it yet.

I haven't used reverb yet - any good?
I’ve been using it more than discogs. There are some sellers at both sites but I’ve found some really good deals from small shops or found last copies of indie editions. Stuff like that. Their feed/favorites feature is easier to use than discogs.

Used stuff tends to be more realistically priced.

Full disclosure that I get $10 reverb bucks when anyone completes a sale on my referral code.

I’ve been using it more than discogs. There are some sellers at both sites but I’ve found some really good deals from small shops or found last copies of indie editions. Stuff like that. Their feed/favorites feature is easier to use than discogs.

Used stuff tends to be more realistically priced.

Full disclosure that I get $10 reverb bucks when anyone completes a sale on my referral code.

I'll join, PM me ya deets!

Father's Day sale - 25% off at Intervention, including Girlfriend and Altered Beast. Discount code HeyPops!
I have a bunch of the Matthew Sweet reissues and both Flying Burrito Brothers from Intervention and can confidently say they’re worth the audiophile price tag.

Back