Online Vinyl Deals

Somebody, PLEASE talk me out of buying that Bob Dylan Mono Box. PLEASE. I'm begging.
As much as I want it, I actually cancelled my order since it would blow my vinyl budget up for the month and I received a request to be more deliberate in my vinyl spending and to keep track of it. So there you go.

Very limited deal going on atm - the now-OOP Duster boxset by Numero Group is still in-stock at Amazon.ca for a very reasonable price. Numero's stated on their IG that the boxset is long gone and only individual albums will be available, so this is likely your last chance to get it.

Thank you for the reminder! I looked at this a couple weeks ago.

Very limited deal going on atm - the now-OOP Duster boxset by Numero Group is still in-stock at Amazon.ca for a very reasonable price. Numero's stated on their IG that the boxset is long gone and only individual albums will be available, so this is likely your last chance to get it.

Took me a few spins to get into this but I love it now. Highly recommended.

Talk me out of the Dylan box set pleeaassse somebody. The thing is I played Blonde on Blonde to death in my twenties and don’t know if I can listen to it anymore. Is the mono version worth it? I have a used, crackly JWH which I have played once and was kind of meh about. TTAAC have heard a few times so....hmmm, decisions, decisions.

Talk me out of the Dylan box set pleeaassse somebody. The thing is I played Blonde on Blonde to death in my twenties and don’t know if I can listen to it anymore. Is the mono version worth it? I have a used, crackly JWH which I have played once and was kind of meh about. TTAAC have heard a few times so....hmmm, decisions, decisions.

I think for the time period of this box set mono is without question the way to go since it's how Dylan prepared them to be.. I've heard nothing but great things about the quality but me personally, i'm going to wait it out as I have a feeling we'll see a deal either on Amazon or somewhere else for closer to the 100 mark in the next few months. They released a bunch more of these boxsets again since the current version is an open edition that's why we are seeing the current prices drop again and I do not see it going oop anytime soon.. This set was originally a bit on the rare side since it was a limited numbered release at first but not really anymore. Still a really good price and I could be wrong about it going lower but since I just bought the Stones box set im taking the chance ha.

I think for the time period of this box set mono is without question the way to go since it's how Dylan prepared them to be.. I've heard nothing but great things about the quality but me personally, i'm going to wait it out as I have a feeling we'll see a deal either on Amazon or somewhere else for closer to the 100 mark in the next few months. They released a bunch more of these boxsets again since the current version is an open edition that's why we are seeing the current prices drop again and I do not see it going oop anytime soon.. This set was originally a bit on the rare side since it was a limited numbered release at first but not really anymore. Still a really good price and I could be wrong about it going lower but since I just bought the Stones box set im taking the chance ha.
I'll reevaluate in July/August for similar reasons.

A knife is an investment. Not just that it's "me[a]nt" to go "in" your "vest." But, you can make a lot of money with a knife
It was bullsh*t how they weaseled their way out of paying those referrals. I just sent them a very diplomatic and gentlemanly worded email telling them to cancel my membership and keep their over-priced knife. I also told them that I'd have my 17 VERY CLOSE FRIENDS who I got to join, cancel their membership as well. So 17 VERY CLOSE FRIENDS of mine, you have 24 hours to cancel before you make your VERY CLOSE FRIEND look like a liar. Begin mass exodus now.

It was bullsh*t how they weaseled their way out of paying those referrals. I just sent them a very diplomatic and gentlemanly worded email telling them to cancel my membership and keep their over-priced knife. I also told them that I'd have my 17 VERY CLOSE FRIENDS who I got to join, cancel their membership as well. So 17 VERY CLOSE FRIENDS of mine, you have 24 hours to cancel before you make your VERY CLOSE FRIEND look like a liar. Begin mass exodus now.

I still haven't recieved anything pertaining to credits

It says in their rules that it takes 7 days. It hasn't even been 7 days since I started doing that, so I'll wait.
If I missed out because I jumped the gun on the their 7 day waiting period, you better at least invite me to your at-home whiskey bar. Also, there is nothing creepy about a man giving another man an over-priced knife as a gift. Just sayin.

Back