Online Vinyl Deals

Scanning their exclusives of the month, the only one that I am clamoring for is their red exclusive of Burn Your Fire For No Witness, but it looks like members only. $9.99 is certainly a great price for the members. I'll think about it.

Thank you, @Matt M.

FWIW, I find myself drifting in and out, as even with swaps there just doesn't seem to be enough to keep me excited for a 6 or 12 month stretch. You can also add a 3-month membership for $60, which I seem to do roughly once a year. I appreciate the member pricing, though it used to be offered on exclusive pre-orders as well, which seems to have gone away. The other perk is free shipping on any purchases if you bundle with the ROTM. For example, just picked up 'Stranger in the Alps' for $6.99 with that sale code. They also offer a free entrance to Secretly artist shows, though with a limited number of spots competition can be fierce in cities like Portland.

All three Adrianne Lenker Records for $44 dollars shipped using promo code HOLIDAY2019
1574888185495.png

All three Hop Along Records for $44 dollars shipped using promo code HOLIDAY2019

1574888096416.png

Attachments

• 1574888087074.png
    1574888087074.png
    534.6 KB · Views: 1
Hard to beat these prices on UDiscover ... $50 for Abbey Road Super Deluxe? Less than $20 for Tone Poet releases? Yes, please!

Product imageDescriptionQuantityPrice
Abbey Road Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition (3LP Box Set)
Abbey Road Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition (3LP Box Set)
$50.40
Hustlin' LP' LP
Hustlin' LP19.60
Minor Move LP
Minor Move LP
$19.60
Clubhouse LP
Clubhouse LP
$19.60
Black Fire LP (Blue Note Tone Poet Series)
Black Fire LP (Blue Note Tone Poet Series)
$19.60

When I add Hustlin to my cart it takes away the free shipping - anyone else experience that? It does the same for Indestructible and Una Mas.

any recommendations ?

cheers
All of them! Seriously they are pretty much all great. I own Orchestre Abass, Gye-Blay Ambolley, Los Camaroes, Bro. Valentino, Shadow, and Rob. You can find them on Bandcamp and give em a listen.
Yeah, if you're into it, very hard label to narrow down. Not only are the selections excellent, but the packaging is as well. I have several that @TenderLovingKiller® mentioned (and want almost everything on the label) but also check out African Scream Contest and Space Echo.

Last edited:
Back