North Carolina

I should be down to meet up! We'll get in touch closer to!
I'm a Dino fan going way back. I have seen them perform amazing shows and uninspired ones. Unfortunately, I'm in the Triangle so that's a bit far away in NC. But I think they are playing something called the Hopscotch Festival in Raleigh near me (and maybe a club show too). Seems like you can only buy a 3-day pass right now and they haven't announced who will play the clubs. Would be great if Pavement did a club show too.

I'm a Dino fan going way back. I have seen them perform amazing shows and uninspired ones. Unfortunately, I'm in the Triangle so that's a bit far away in NC. But I think they are playing something called the Hopscotch Festival in Raleigh near me (and maybe a club show too). Seems like you can only buy a 3-day pass right now and they haven't announced who will play the clubs. Would be great if Pavement did a club show too.

FYI, only 3 day passes are being sold for Hopscotch this year, no singles.

Hopscotch is a blast. I was part of a group that taped every set by every band there for a few years.

My two favorite continuous taping stretches were...

Built To Spill > The Jesus And Mary Chain > Yo La Tengo
Jon Mueller's Death Blues > Versus > Screaming Females

Hopscotch is a blast. I was part of a group that taped every set by every band there for a few years.

My two favorite continuous taping stretches were...

Built To Spill > The Jesus And Mary Chain > Yo La Tengo
Jon Mueller's Death Blues > Versus > Screaming Females
I would go to Hopscotch but I just don't understand why the only option is to buy a 3-day pass for $150. I'm not 20 years old. I have a job and a family. I can't commit to going to a festival + club shows at night for three days straight. At best I might be able to go see Pavement on Thursday night and then catch Dinosaur Jr., Soccer Mommy, and Japanese Breakfast on Saturday.

A couple samples from recent NC taping excursions...

Rose City Band - Burial Brewing South Slope. Asheville, NC 9-10-23...

Dinosaur Jr. - The Grey Eagle, Asheville, NC 9-3-23...

Please support both bands by buying their music and merchandise and attending their shows.

Live Music Is Better.

Joshua Redman in Charlotte on Oct 6-7! A limited city tour for his new album.

Oh I wish I could make one of these!!

Joshua Redman in Charlotte on Oct 6-7! A limited city tour for his new album.

It was a blast!
IMG_8376.jpeg

Back