Nick Cave & the Bad Threads

Not sure if it would be great for my mental health to drive 4 hours to see him in Detroit by myself. But I am tempted.

Lowest price Beacon tix are $90 each... nah.

And it's close to selling out.
I forgot - had a dr. appt - got home at 10:20. Very little left at that point and they are too $$$. A friend did just message that more have popped up, but I'm passing.

I forgot - had a dr. appt - got home at 10:20. Very little left at that point and they are too $$$. A friend did just message that more have popped up, but I'm passing.
Me too - I have seen Nick & crew several times, starting back in the late 80s with Kid Congo Powers.
One of the shows I saw in Philly, I was handed a comp ticket when I went to go buy one at the window (Electric Factory).

I will check again on Friday to see if anymore have been released but I have seen him several times.

So I think I will use some of the ticket money to buy a couple of his records instead. This doesn’t count against the vinyl diet in my opinion
There are four or five different presales for the DC show, so I'm assuming that only a small number were allocated for each of them and hoping one of the other 3 will work out for me before the public onsale on Friday.

Back