Nick Cave & the Bad Threads

It’s a bit disappointing that he thinks Donda is great; I would take the worst Neil Young album ov that mess.

Great news! I was just spinning some of his records yesterday. It’s hilarious, my wife absolutely loves Murder Ballads and is completely ambivalent to everything else by him.
It she loves Murder Ballads, there's no reason she shouldn't love everything else he did in the 90s!

This film was good, not what I was expecting.

This film was good, not what I was expecting.

Def recommend One More Time With Feeling if you haven't seen that one yet. It's incredible and these compliment each other really well.

Probably the best 'show' I ever saw was Nick solo. Playing the piano, telling stories and answering questions from the audience. Absolutely amazing
Hoping to god he tours the states once the next bad seeds record is finished. Had a ticket to see him on the Ghosteen tour at the Ryman in October of 2020, and the fact that that didn't happen will probably haunt me forever.

Pretty excited. When I saw it I thought it was another tour of just him, which would be great to see. But with one of the Greenwood brothers playing bass, I wonder if it will be a more stripped down band supporting him or what.

Pretty excited. When I saw it I thought it was another tour of just him, which would be great to see. But with one of the Greenwood brothers playing bass, I wonder if it will be a more stripped down band supporting him or what.

Jealous you're somewhere you could actually give see him. I can't afford or justify traveling to L.A. or Toronto to see him. 😞

Back