NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

With the 21st pick in the 2019 NHL Draft, the Pittsburgh Penguins select left wing, Samuel Poulin.

Welcome to Pittsburgh!

Pens trade up to draft F Nathan Legare 74th overall. An absolute steal. He had 45 goals and 42 assists last year and was projected to be a late first round to an early second round pick. Welcome to the Penguins, Legare!

Last edited:
You think?

The Preds were in cap hell. Projected cap I’ve heard is 80.5 million. Didn’t really get much for him but we needed the cap space and I guess New Jersey was the only one willing to take on his entire salary. Yeah I’ve heard they want to make a run at Duchene and possibly sign Corey Perry on the cheap. Could be trying to save some money for Josi extension.

The Preds were in cap hell. Projected cap I’ve heard is 80.5 million. Didn’t really get much for him but we needed the cap space and I guess New Jersey was the only one willing to take on his entire salary. Yeah I’ve heard they want to make a run at Duchene and possibly sign Corey Perry on the cheap. Could be trying to save some money for Josi extension.
NHL salary cap set at $81.5M for 2019-20 season

Back