NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

🤔
The NHL has decided to attach sponsors to each realigned division for the 2020-21 season, the league announced Tuesday.

Scotiabank will sponsor the North Division, which features the seven Canadian teams. The others are named the Honda West Division, the Discover Central Division, and MassMutual East Division.

Every NHL club will also have ads on their helmets this season. The Washington Capitals and New Jersey Devils were the first to unveil them last week. Other teams have since announced their sponsor.

The additional advertisements this season are likely due in part to the financial losses brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. The NHL is the first of the big four North American leagues to add sponsors to divisions.

🤔
The NHL has decided to attach sponsors to each realigned division for the 2020-21 season, the league announced Tuesday.

Scotiabank will sponsor the North Division, which features the seven Canadian teams. The others are named the Honda West Division, the Discover Central Division, and MassMutual East Division.

Every NHL club will also have ads on their helmets this season. The Washington Capitals and New Jersey Devils were the first to unveil them last week. Other teams have since announced their sponsor.

The additional advertisements this season are likely due in part to the financial losses brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. The NHL is the first of the big four North American leagues to add sponsors to divisions.
Got to make some money somehow since fans aren’t able to attend most arenas

The Columbus Blue Jackets signed forward Oliver Bjorkstrand to a five-year contract extension that carries an average annual value of $5.4 million, the team announced Wednesday.

With one season remaining on his current contract, the 25-year-old is now signed through the 2025-26 season.

"Oliver is a gifted player that has shown steady improvement throughout career to this point and we couldn't be happier that he will be a Blue Jacket for a very long time," general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said." "He is a dangerous offensive player, and we believe he will be an even more impactful player for us as he continues to develop and mature in this league."

Bjorkstrand led the Blue Jackets with 21 goals last season despite missing 21 games due to injury and added 15 assists. Since being selected in the third round by the Blue Jackets in 2013, he's appeared in 246 games and has totaled 65 goals and 68 assists.

The Columbus Blue Jackets signed forward Oliver Bjorkstrand to a five-year contract extension that carries an average annual value of $5.4 million, the team announced Wednesday.

With one season remaining on his current contract, the 25-year-old is now signed through the 2025-26 season.

"Oliver is a gifted player that has shown steady improvement throughout career to this point and we couldn't be happier that he will be a Blue Jacket for a very long time," general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said." "He is a dangerous offensive player, and we believe he will be an even more impactful player for us as he continues to develop and mature in this league."

Bjorkstrand led the Blue Jackets with 21 goals last season despite missing 21 games due to injury and added 15 assists. Since being selected in the third round by the Blue Jackets in 2013, he's appeared in 246 games and has totaled 65 goals and 68 assists.
And we are very excited to have him here for many more years 🔥🔥🔥

Dude is a stud

Anyone interested in a NHL Fantasy League? ESPN app reminded me there is still time so wanted to see

All we need is 8!

i feel like we can get 5 more from this thread. What kind of league do u all play? H2H, Season, or Roto?
The N&G Premiere League Fantasy is season, NG NFL is head2head and NG NBA is Roto so I'm down for whatever type haha

Ok down for a H2H!

Also, would love for someone to run the league (even tho I suggested this) Just because im in the Premiere and NBA leagues already aside from my Fanduel DFS but if no one would i could!!

Ok down for a H2H!

Also, would love for someone to run the league (even tho I suggested this) Just because im in the Premiere and NBA leagues already aside from my Fanduel DFS but if no one would i could!!
Haha, I can set it up if we get enough. Would Yahoo be okay, though? I already know how that one works. We'll see how others feel.

Back