NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

According to ESPN but nothing on blanks.

"These jerseys are going to be worn a limited number of times during the 2020-21 season only, and are "while supplies last" as far as retail sales. The Adidas reverse retro jerseys will be available Dec. 1 for $180-$225 in the U.S. and $200-$250 in Canada on Adidas and NHL online retail sites, and then at additional retailers starting Dec. 6."
I’m on Pensgear and you can only order with player name

The Vegas Golden Knights aren't the only NHL club dealing with a potential outbreak.

Several Columbus Blue Jackets players recently tested positive for COVID-19, the team told TSN's Frank Seravalli on Tuesday. Those players quarantined immediately and are expected to return next week for voluntary workouts.

The Blue Jackets shut down their off-ice facilities on Nov. 16 and haven't reopened them since then. They scheduled no voluntary workouts this week due to Thanksgiving.

Columbus will continue to follow all health and safety guidelines, including those laid out by the NHL.

The Golden Knights confirmed Monday night that four of their players recently tested positive.

Not specifically NHL, but anyone know if there’s any other option for watching the World Juniors this month? NHL Network seems to be the only US based option, and none of my carriers here have it - leaving a Sling subscription with the sports package that includes NHL Network as about the only choice.

While the NHL and NHLPA continue to work on a framework for the 2020-21 season, commissioner Gary Bettman says the league will likely need to realign, which would include an all-Canadian division.

"There are a lot of things we have to do to return to play. ... We have travel issues because of the restrictions at the border between Canada and the U.S. You can't go back and forth, so we're actually going to have to realign," Bettman told the "Maccabi USA Sports Show," according to NHL.com's Tom Gulitti.

"If everything stays the way it is, we're probably going to have to have a Canadian division and realign in the U.S., and we're trying to focus on dealing with all of those challenges."

The all-Canadian division would include the Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Montreal Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Toronto Maple Leafs, Vancouver Canucks, and Winnipeg Jets. It's unclear how the 24 U.S. clubs would realign.

The NHL and NHLPA have reportedly dropped discussions regarding financial changes in an effort to begin a new season Jan. 13. Both sides apparently prefer to play a 56-game schedule in 2020-21.

The NHL has a call scheduled for 4 p.m. on Wednesday with the league's Board of Governors to update the teams on the ongoing negotiations, according to TSN's Pierre LeBrun.

Don’t know if you all have seen this store but thought I’d share with you hockey fanatics

I’m telling my beloved Columbus Chill hoodie today from them...it’s very nice :)

Not specifically NHL, but anyone know if there’s any other option for watching the World Juniors this month? NHL Network seems to be the only US based option, and none of my carriers here have it - leaving a Sling subscription with the sports package that includes NHL Network as about the only choice.
I mean note sure if you mean legal option or not, but I have pretty good luck on most games I want to watch on sportsbay . org

Also don't mess with the first video object on the page - it's just an ad meant to look like the game.

Back