NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

👨‍⚖️

Dallas Stars captain Jamie Benn has been suspended two games for cross-checking Vegas Golden Knights captain Mark Stone in the head in Game 3, the league announced Wednesday.

More to come.

👨‍⚖️

Dallas Stars captain Jamie Benn has been suspended two games for cross-checking Vegas Golden Knights captain Mark Stone in the head in Game 3, the league announced Wednesday.

More to come.
Don't have to worry about a 2 game suspension when you are getting swept in the next game.

giphy.gif

Remember, the Panthers couldn’t have done it without the Pens being an absolute shitshow the last half dozen games of the season. So indirectly they really are part responsible for Boston getting eliminated at least.

Man this Cup final is gonna be hard to give a shit about. I kinda like watching Bob so maybe that’s it? I mean I’ll watch. But still.

Bob the cat does sneak into my house and tries to steal some food out of my cat's bowl, but he's thwarted by hisses from my little buddy (and sometimes a gentle nod of my broom). Other than that, lots of butt sniffing going on when these two meet.

This is a recap of game 1 of the SCF.

Also, Montreal swept the Penguins this year, so we kind of fucked ourselves over because we own the Florida 1st draft pick.

Back