NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Teal was their primary colour, though. The league did not need another primarily navy blue sweater. I like the colour scheme, but it's not really new, apart from the light blue.
I think the branding is on point and the color scheme is striking! Find me another NHL franchise that employs as many unique colors in their unis such as deep sea blue, ice blue, boundless blue, shadow blue and red alert?
https://www.seattlekrakenhockey.com/

I think the branding is on point and the color scheme is striking! Find me another NHL franchise that employs as many unique colors in their unis such as deep sea blue, ice blue, boundless blue, shadow blue and red alert?
Introducing Your Seattle Kraken
Haha, I *like* the colour scheme, too. But they can call their main blue whatever they want; it's still navy blue. I guess if they're committed to the "deep sea" thing they have no other choice, but a million teams already have some sort of navy blue as their primary colour. That's the main reason I wish they had gone with Sockeyes or something. Opens up a lot cooler, more original colour scheme options.

Haha, I *like* the colour scheme, too. But they can call their main blue whatever they want; it's still navy blue. I guess if they're committed to the "deep sea" thing they have no other choice, but a million teams already have some sort of navy blue as their primary colour. That's the main reason I wish they had gone with Sockeyes or something. Opens up a lot cooler, more original colour scheme options.
Fair enough but the jerseys are still nicer than Leafs 😄 🤣 😂

Back