New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

I joined this forum due to researching one of these, I didn't take it up from kickstarter and am indeed kicking myself, I will be hovering over that "Buy" button on the 18th like I'm going for gig tickets!!
welcome! i'm anxiously awaiting mine. feels like forever ago that i pledged for it! the company seems very forthright though and has been communicative so i appreciate that.

it's cool to see so many people wanting to get these. maybe it will inspire some other companies to step up and make similarly priced units!

welcome! i'm anxiously awaiting mine. feels like forever ago that i pledged for it! the company seems very forthright though and has been communicative so i appreciate that.

it's cool to see so many people wanting to get these. maybe it will inspire some other companies to step up and make similarly priced units!
It’s really surprising no one thought to address this gap in the market.

It’s really surprising no one thought to address this gap in the market.
it's a pretty niche market i think...but with vinyl becoming more popular, it makes more sense now to release it. not sure how successful these would have been if they came out say 5 years ago.

I joined this forum due to researching one of these, I didn't take it up from kickstarter and am indeed kicking myself, I will be hovering over that "Buy" button on the 18th like I'm going for gig tickets!!
Welcome! I love that people find our forum when we get passionate enough about a product that we show up in Google searches.

Welcome! I love that people find our forum when we get passionate enough about a product that we show up in Google searches.
I think it was on a link in the Hoffman forum that I found this forum, as much as I enjoy that forum and spend time on there they can be a funny bunch stuck in the past for the most part musically speaking, I like the Be#tles as much as the next man but blow me they take it to another level over there

If only I knew what you guy's are on about!! take into account I have only been here 5 mins
Lintons are the speakers that everyone on the forum currently owns after a mad feeding frenzy about 8 months ago.

Likely in the next year or so the forum Eye of Sauron will turn it's attention to some new shiny thing and everyone will scuttle off and buy every store out of those as well...

It's cyclical. It's what we do.

Last edited:
I think it was on a link in the Hoffman forum that I found this forum, as much as I enjoy that forum and spend time on there they can be a funny bunch stuck in the past for the most part musically speaking, I like the Be#tles as much as the next man but blow me they take it to another level over there
I don't think I've ever spent more than 5 minutes over at SHF but I found the link you were talking about. Yeah, their reputation as a bunch of crusty curmudgeons is well known.

I think you'll like it here so long as the oddball conversations don't distract too much. We all have a long history together from the Vinyl Me, Please forums before they shut down.

I get it now thanks Guys I was confused as Linton is a small village about 40 miles from home and wasn't thinking, I'll catch up no doubt
Oh my god don't tell the forum this. They'll all be vacationing there by weeks end. Skulking around and touching everything. Do they have a lot of motels? They're going to need a lot of motels, and record stores.

Oh my god don't tell the forum this. They'll all be vacationing there by weeks end. Skulking around and touching everything. Do they have a lot of motels? They're going to need a lot of motels, and record stores.
no motels or record shops but they do have a zoo

Back