New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

Mine finally departed Indianapolis at 4:30. If I’m lucky, it might arrive in the area tomorrow, otherwise I’m assuming this weekend.
200.gif

Well, it did not work miracles but it does sound significantly better than I ever recall it sounding before. So I’ll chalk that up as a success. It was bad enough before that this record was on the PIF chopping block half a dozen times.

I like this thing.

After this, the Parasite soundtrack.

Parasite shows a similar improvement. This thing won’t redeem a truly flawed pressing, but thus far it’s giving me the best version of what’s there. I’m very into the fire-and-forget nature of just pressing a button and walking away.

The best combination might be cleaning ultrasonic and drying with the Squeaky Clean, so I don’t have to keep cycling the water back in after every LP.

Parasite shows a similar improvement. This thing won’t redeem a truly flawed pressing, but thus far it’s giving me the best version of what’s there. I’m very into the fire-and-forget nature of just pressing a button and walking away.

The best combination might be cleaning ultrasonic and drying with the Squeaky Clean, so I don’t have to keep cycling the water back in after every LP.
I think you’d still want it to at least pass the water through the filter each time, no?

Back