Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Sat Elvis against CAR tonight…(his 1st game back and it’s CAR) and 😳

Standing on his head

Last edited:
There's an announcement on Yahoo that week 16 will be 4 weeks long (Jan 31 - Feb 27) because of the olympic break :unsure:. Basically the whole month of February 😯.

I didn't realize our pool would be affected this much since the NHL isn't going to the olympics and several games would be rescheduled in that period.

No changes in the limits over that period, so I guess minimum 3 goalie starts but only 3 waiver moves.

There's an announcement on Yahoo that week 16 will be 4 weeks long (Jan 31 - Feb 27) because of the olympic break :unsure:. Basically the whole month of February 😯.

I didn't realize our pool would be affected this much since the NHL isn't going to the olympics and several games would be rescheduled in that period.

No changes in the limits over that period, so I guess minimum 3 goalie starts but only 3 waiver moves.
Only 3 moves for 4 weeks is going to be hassle. What happens when all my players enter C19 protocol?? What then?

Congrats 👏 @Turbo on defeating the #1 team in the league! Seeing I have no active players today I can declare you the winner of week 13 🏆 Best of luck in week 14👍

Congrats 👏 @Turbo on defeating the #1 team in the league! Seeing I have no active players today I can declare you the winner of week 13 🏆 Best of luck in week 14👍

Thanks man! Was tight for a while at the beginning of the week. I think this is the first time I win one outright against you. We had some ties including that tie-breaker in the playoffs, but you've usually had resounding wins. I'm sure you'll return to your winning ways when your line-up and schedule stabilizes again.

Thanks man! Was tight for a while at the beginning of the week. I think this is the first time I win one outright against you. We had some ties including that tie-breaker in the playoffs, but you've usually had resounding wins. I'm sure you'll return to your winning ways when your line-up and schedule stabilizes again.
My biggest issue besides PPD games and COVID-19 protocol is my goaltending. It's been down right horrendous 😞 Not to mention McDavid hasn't been exactly McJesus as of late but of course he just recently returned to the lineup after a bought with COVID.

My biggest issue besides PPD games and COVID-19 protocol is my goaltending. It's been down right horrendous 😞 Not to mention McDavid hasn't been exactly McJesus as of late but of course he just recently returned to the lineup after a bought with COVID.

IIRC your goaltending was absolute fire the last time we met earlier in the year.

Back