Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

I just saw that. With all the chaos going on, I may still have a weird path even though I almost had no starts over the weekend. Not getting 3 goalie starts brings the score to 8-7 in your favor and an outside possibility I can flip another stat like assists. What a shit show!
Wouldn't it be 8-6 since we r tied in wins and you'd flip sv %

Wouldn't it be 8-6 since we r tied in wins and you'd flip sv %

If you don't make the 3 starts, I was under the impression you forfeit all the categories, including those that are tied, which would include the SO stat. But maybe the SO won't count because I'm at zero, not sure.

If you don't make the 3 starts, I was under the impression you forfeit all the categories, including those that are tied, which would include the SO stat. But maybe the SO won't count because I'm at zero, not sure.
Luckily he's starting! Now let's hope he doesn't blow it lol

Lol. Not quite over
b6a7e9e8-793f-4cc5-9f20-fbd33a56a4d0_text.gif

Man, these postponed games killed my chances this week. Tied in G, 1 back in A, P, PPG and PPP but no one playing to try to win some of those back 😕 haha think you have it locked up @Hollywood

Man, these postponed games killed my chances this week. Tied in G, 1 back in A, P, PPG and PPP but no one playing to try to win some of those back 😕 haha think you have it locked up @Hollywood
GG buddy! Before Covid threw a wrench 🔧 into the games, it was a tight and exciting race. It could have went either way. Best of luck in week 11👍

GG buddy! Before Covid threw a wrench 🔧 into the games, it was a tight and exciting race. It could have went either way. Best of luck in week 11👍
Yeah it was definitely a tight one, great game! Congrats on the victory! Now things are much tighter in the top half of the league. Goodluck in week 11!

Edit: I just realized week 11 is actually 2 weeks long haha so I guess that's how they account for the lull in games around the holidays.

Back