Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

thank u @Turbo for grabbing Fox! I was going to grab him to leverage him to these people needing D!!! :rolleyes:

No idea why he sat there for so long!

...because he's worthless.

LOL tell that to the 82% of users with him on the roster!!!!

Rangers have only played 19 games he has 10 points. He has 3 points in his last 3 games too. Not that its alot but I have a feeling his stats keep trending up

Let me tell you about Adam Fox: 5 of those points were in the first 4 games and he gets very little of anything else despite the ice-time and the constant hype. He's a good player but he gets no stats, trust me. you will see he is the most maddening player to have on your team, that's why I got rid of him twice.

Thank you to whoever thought that A. Fox wasn't good enough to be part of their roster! 😀 Another 4 A, 4 P, 3 PPP tonight and the game is far from over. 🍻

Le Sigh.

what a strange week , Barkov out , Toffoli out , i have an IR+ / IR logjam on the other hand Z with another 6 point game but Minny not giving Kaapo any starts.
solid week for you @Hollywood and all that without some of your top players too.

anyways, ive made so many moves that i must say hats off to @ranbalam being among the best while making only a couple of moves so far. shows how solid you drafted !

what a strange week , Barkov out , Toffoli out , i have an IR+ / IR logjam on the other hand Z with another 6 point game but Minny not giving Kaapo any starts.
solid week for you @Hollywood and all that without some of your top players too.

anyways, ive made so many moves that i must say hats off to @ranbalam being among the best while making only a couple of moves so far. shows how solid you drafted !
Thanks! I’m usually the same way in fantasy football...I tend to hang on to most of my draft class hoping my initial decisions were good enough. Not always the case!

Well Ovi is back and had another 2 G last night so that definitely helps but I'm basically winning by committee right now. My goaltending has been average at best as of late, especially with Markstrom between the pipes, having lost his last 2 contests. I only have 1 win this week which is unusual for me, as I usually dominate this category. As well I'm struggling to put shots on goal yet I have plenty of goals and assists. Go figure 🤔

Things go bad to worse for the Cats

Florida Panthers defenseman Aaron Ekblad was stretchered off midway through the second period of Sunday's game against the Dallas Stars with an apparent leg injury.

Ekblad went into the boards and his left leg came down awkwardly after Stars blue-liner Esa Lindell hit him.

The arena's medical staff applied an aircast to Ekblad's leg before removing him from the ice.

The Panthers rearguard was enjoying a career season, collecting 11 goals and 11 assists over 35 games, including a helper Sunday. He was tied for the NHL lead in goals among defensemen entering Sunday's action.

Back