Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

The NHL is postponing the Boston Bruins' next two games after four additional players from the club entered the COVID-19 protocol Friday, the league announced.

The Bruins' matchups against the Buffalo Sabres and New York Islanders on Saturday and Tuesday, respectively, have been postponed.

Boston canceled its morning skate Thursday after a player entered the protocol. However, the team played its game against the Sabres later that day after further contact tracing and testing.

Pending results in the coming days, the league anticipates the Bruins will be able to reopen their facilities and resume practicing March 24.

GG @gregathon !

Damn, that was tight in the end. I was sweating it after I noticed your Kings getting 2 PPP's. It turned out that PP assist I got from Keith Yandle earlier today made the difference. I still have a goaltending start to go (a win was another path for me), but it's meaningless now.

Good luck next week!

GG @gregathon !

Damn, that was tight in the end. I was sweating it after I noticed your Kings getting 2 PPP's. It turned out that PP assist I got from Keith Yandle earlier today made the difference. I still have a goaltending start to go (a win was another path for me), but it's meaningless now.

Good luck next week!
Ooof - I was sneaking back in all week...sigh, too little too late! GG

Call your guys and give them a great speech to motivate them!

(that and have an awesome week with goaltending, the intangible stats and PP goal scoring... LOL)
My goalies have to fair better this week if I'm to even come close to winning against OperationGoonDTD or IR or whatever the hell his team is called this week!

Last edited:
Back