Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Well @teefer I put up the best fight I could given what I had to work with. I anticipate u snagging 3 from me and flipping the script today but we shall see I guess!! I need Hellebuyck to get a shoutout BAD

Well @teefer I put up the best fight I could given what I had to work with. I anticipate u snagging 3 from me and flipping the script today but we shall see I guess!! I need Hellebuyck to get a shoutout BAD
I think you're 99% sure of winning...you need Hellebuyck to have 10 saves and let in less than 6 goals and you should win.
I'm honestly hoping for a tie at best and will need lucky shg, ppg or gwg...

I don't expect much from my team of choking dogs...except disappointment.

Good luck!

I think you're 99% sure of winning...you need Hellebuyck to have 10 saves and let in less than 6 goals and you should win.
I'm honestly hoping for a tie at best and will need lucky shg, ppg or gwg...

I don't expect much from my team of choking dogs...except disappointment.

Good luck!
Ahh I didn't realize ur goalie wasn't in tonight. Regardless it'll be interesting given ppp and hits being so close and I have no guys going except my goalie

@BjorgenFjorgen got this win pretty sure with Rask getting a start.

live by the Leafs die by the leafs i guess..
that was a good week for you !

im kinda stuck now. theres noone i want to dump right now...
We've both got a few guys playing tonight so it'll be close for sure. I'm hoping for a bunch of hits tonight as an insurance policy, haha.

@teefer here we go! I assume u will get 6 hits from ur guys left so Hellebuyck has to get 10 saves which is easy but also hold the save % line
Obviously they didn't even get close to 6 hits. Why would I expect them to? I only had seven players left!
Also, they only scored eight goals on 117 shots and let in 14 on 112...and still no shp all season...pitiful!

Back