Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Karlssons of Anarchy have all but won their first week of Fantasy Hockey 🏒🥅🚨😁

Was there any doubt? It was the most likely outcome from the beginning. Unless there was going to be some massive falling apart on your end, it was pretty much a given you'd win with having about 10 extra starts. I didn't even bother making waiver pick-ups because there was no point.

The week was more of a check-up for me and I like the make-up of my team. This bunch is going to do some damage in a normal week. They produced solidly with the starts they had. Matthews, Stamkos, Caufield, had strong outings the few games they had and in fact every one of my players got points. Goaltending was good except for one outing, but that's what you get when you only have three starts in net. I have a few adjustment to make when the right players come up, but I should be good. Till next time.

Only won 14-0 because Teef's goalies and my goalies only managed 2 wins each

I'll be looking for a perfect sweep this week :cool:

Is Teefer even managing is team?!

Seemed like it...He had all his guys in each night but unfortunately suffered the same lack of players issue @Turbo had this week
Although I see he did miss a goalie start as well as a RW start so maybe he isn't and just got "lucky" enough that his bench had so few games idk

Back