Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

But the Central Division is comprised of 6 teams while the Coastal only has 4 🤷
i assume it makes it odd for divisional matchups/scoring with an odd number?? So i’d expect a lot of regular matchup against the same folks.

Totally forgot the draft time (yay parenthood) but not too upset with the computers selection. Will probably move a few folks around in the next few days. Kinda glad i got Bedard, be interesting to see how he does.

Sorry I missed the draft. Since I hadn't signed into Yahoo in several months it wants to verify with an extra step, but my cell number is the security check and I changed it a few months ago. I'm in a Yahoo Help circle of hell trying to fix this without calling their number.

Brutal, I'm sorry. If it's easier, I think I can assign ownership of your team to a different email address?
I think I'll just call and get it handled. It's so weird though, I checked in almost daily throughout the fantasy season last year, I don't know why it's such a big deal to get into my account now. I'll try from home today too, and see if that does the trick.

@epyon415 how in the hell did you manage to pick up a player off the waiver wire? I have Guentzel on IR+ yet I can't add a player unless I drop someone 🤷

Last edited:
Back