Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

So I’ve been having a real draw towards an album for the last 4 days based on a feeling from the clues, I haven’t actually fully tried to apply them all. I’ve kept dismissing it as a, Nah, but the Heroine link now means I’m gonna go for it.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Californication

PS: I’m still pretty uncertain and have doubts about whether gap would even like this band, but I suppose if there was one album of theirs it’d have to be this one.

Last edited:
I’m also going to guess that it is Death Grips - The Money Store. Here is why!

The Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die = Death
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold = The Fever/Black & White
Katy Perry - Roar = MC Ride’s vocals
Pastor Calls God = I’ve Seen Footage
The Velvet Underground - Heroin = System Blower/Feels like you are on heroin listening to this album
Last image = Money Store?
Swans = album cover (black/white), Swan park in Sacramento?
Image from birds eye view = Sacramento?

I dunno, but I get a feeling it’s definitely Death Grips!

Miss porter is a huge Death Grips fan. It’s the best fitting guess to date.
that was my guess back in page 5 (different album)!
I have it.
Death Grips - The Powers that B

I'll shortly review the clues and link them to my guess...

(to be honest I have no clue on how to fit the other clues)
and additionally, I seem unable to find any Death Grips record within the price range of this AOTM.

that was my guess back in page 5 (different album)!

(to be honest I have no clue on how to fit the other clues)
and additionally, I seem unable to find any Death Grips record within the price range of this AOTM.
Right, Money Machine is actually available and seems to fit some clues. Also, the dissonant reactions would be pure glee.

You can get the money store on Amazon for a simple 20 USD, same with no love deep web (though it's not that for legal reasons.. sure we're all 18 but that cover still probably can't be shown here), and year of the snitch (too late)

You can get the money store on Amazon for a simple 20 USD, same with no love deep web (though it's not that for legal reasons.. sure we're all 18 but that cover still probably can't be shown here), and year of the snitch (too late)
there's a wide wide world outside of the US, and pricing is not always consistent across the various regional sites.
In amazon.co.uk Money Store is over 28GBP, which equates to almost 38 USD (not including shipment)
No love deep is over 37 GBP... (close to 50 USD)

Back