Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

yeah i remember her being a trigger artist for one member back in the old forum... it was an about an abusive lover who praised tori amos

Okay, I can NOT be the only one who noticed the irony in that.

I am a huge Tori Amos fan... and whenever I meet someone else that is, I have to stop myself from asking “who hurt you,” because I don’t know anyone who listens to her in times of joy.

I know that the AOTM is still shrouded in a lot of mystery but I hope no one is becoming upset because there's no clear answer yet. Keep in mind my original announcement date was the 25th; it's only the 8th. The pick will be guessed, probably before the 20th, and the hints will start to make more and more sense. I'm just as impatient to reveal and discuss the record as you all are to find out what it is but I hope that the slower roll out isn't proving to be a turn off for people.

You are doing great! We are all here for the fun and it's fun! Crazy fun! VERY CRAZY AMAZINGLY FUN!

Is that video pretty much just shots of people’s legs? How weird!

People's legs and headphones!

Okay, I can NOT be the only one who noticed the irony in that.

I am a huge Tori Amos fan... and whenever I meet someone else that is, I have to stop myself from asking “who hurt you,” because I don’t know anyone who listens to her in times of joy.

Well that member was me. And thank you to everyone for very kindly trying to halt the convo and steer us away and for not choosing her.

Just remember everyone has things in their past they are wrestling with and dealing with in the best way they can. And sometimes we fail at it and that is ok.

Back