Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

I always liked this one. It's pretty amateurish but in a charming "you'll get there one day" kind of way. I feel like they could have developed into something cool for Pablo Honey if they had wanted to.

Haha id never ventured into their pre Radiohead stuff.

Radiohead the “James” years! How different the world could be if they kept making baggy post madchester music rather than making the kind of grungy pablo honey.

they really did make quite the seismic leap from it to The Bends!

Haha id never ventured into their pre Radiohead stuff.

Radiohead the “James” years! How different the world could be if they kept making baggy post madchester music rather than making the kind of grungy pablo honey.

they really did make quite the seismic leap from it to The Bends!
Oh my. So you've never heard this gem?

I’m now trying to fit the clues to something by Kate Bush. I don’t know why, I probably don’t think it will be that, but is just feel I need to guess a Kate Bush album...

squinting hard enough to see Portishead.

you're a real puzzler, prez.

this is an aerial picture of the Somerset town of Portishead (where the band are from and named themselves after. I don’t think it matches...

A995A4BF-0946-4AAA-ABAF-4C9AC461A76D.jpeg

also @gaporter pic looks too symmetrical to be an actual place in real life so I’m guessing it’s taken from some from of fictional media.

this is an aerial picture of the Somerset town of Portishead (where the band are from and named themselves after. I don’t think it matches...

View attachment 24891

also @gaporter pic looks too symmetrical to be an actual place in real life so I’m guessing it’s taken from some from of fictional media.

@gaporter picture is clearly a mirrored image. So if this is really Portishead, I'm going to guess something adjacent :

Back